Episode 4: Woe What a Night

"What are we doing here exactly?" You ask as Wednesday told Thing to go into the vent

...
"What are we doing here exactly?" You ask as Wednesday told Thing to go into the vent.

"We are here to find stuff out, things that we are supposed to know." She said, walking into the facility.

She dragged you to a door, which opened soon after you two reached it.

She crawled under it as you followed her, she turned to Thing, "While we do the autopsy, you find the files of the monster's other victims and make copies." She said, dragging you into the room, Thing made a loud taping sound.

She looked at him, "don't pout. Your scalpel skills are questionable." She said, putting out a bunch of surgery supplies." "Where the hell did you get those?" You stood next to her.

"My uncle." She answered. "Understandable." You said, giving her family history it isn't surprising.

"Do you remember my 13th birthday, when Uncle Fester gave me that cadaver? You sliced right through that men's carotid." Thing taps, quickly moving to copy files.

"Look for the 50 year old man." Wednesday said as she opened each doors. You quickly do the same, opening the 008 door. "Wednesday!" You said, she walked to you as she drags out the dead body.

"There you are." She grabs out memory audio, "Thursday, 7:23pm. The body is that of a 50-year-old male. Lacerations and defensive wounds appear on both hands. What reminds of the chest and torso indicates a frenzied attacks. Subject has been almost entirely disembowelled." Ew.

You looked into it more, seeing his left foot is missing. "Wednesday, his foot." You said, she quickly followed your tracks, "This is curious, subject left foot is missing. It appears to have been chewed off at the ankle." Just than,Thing ran to you both.

"Have you seen a left foot anywhere?" Wednesday asked. He quickly signed, "woah, calm down. Who's coming?" You asked, he signed again which you both quicker pushed back the old man.

You can just go invisible, but where will Wednesday hide? You both looked around, you suddenly thought of an idea.

You opened each door, "Y/n! What are you doing?" You didn't answer but continued looking, you found an empty one.

"Go inside and hide." You said, she quickly climbed on it as you heard a noise, the doors opened and key sounds appeared, someone is here.

You quickly pushed Wednesday in as you were to shut the door, she stopped you. "No, don't shut it. I need to hear what they are saying." She said, you nodded as you shut it a little but left a gap for her to hear.

You went to a corner and turned invisible, as you did that more voices seem to come.

"...Whatever I can do to help." You heard. You quickly walked around softly so you won't make a sound. You may be invisible, but noise can still be made by you.