Episode 3: Friend or Woe

I never knew who this shitty Crackstone is, but just that they think is outcasted are so called "abominations" and Will basically ruin everything

...
I never knew who this shitty Crackstone is, but just that they think is outcasted are so called "abominations" and Will basically ruin everything.

This is man can call us demons, but we are still more powerful the him. It isn't so bad unless you use it for the worse.

You and Wednesday both held your Cellos, walking by the Crackstone statue as you both stared into his eyes.

If this man has the opportunity to play big games, then I'll join in. I don't know if trusting in Rowan's words was the best idea but it's the only reasonable explanation at the moment.

You and Wednesday stopped as Thing came up to you, Wednesday nodded at him as he gave a thumbs up.

You both sat down your Cellos, you both seated next to each other. "Thank you. It is my honor to celebrate our town's history and Jericho's noble forefather, Joseph Crackstone. Now, he believed that with a happy heart and an open ear, there was nothing our town couldn't achieve. So together in one, our community and our friends at Nevermore Academy, we've built a monument to celebrate his memory. Now may the spirit of Joseph Crackstone be memorialized for eternity."

Yeah, continue that bullshit, you won't say that after you know the truth. You placed your hand on the Cello, as the band started playing "Don't Stop" by Fleetwood Mac.

You kept your eyes on everyone, you just wanna get out of here. The man pressed the big red button, as waters started to come out of the statue. The crowd cheered as everyone clapped.

You heard sparks coming from behind, you looked as you see the fire. You turned to Wednesday, "is this what you were planning?" "Not me, but Thing." She said, you both smirked as you both turned back to the play.

The statue exploded as you looked at it, everyone started screaming and running. You turned to Wednesday as she hinted for you to continue playing.

Vivaldi's "Winter" was playing, you both looked around the mess, Weems shot a glare at you two as you both smirked to each other.

You smiled at the satisfaction of the statue melting, that will be him, when you both fight against him. You will burn him.

...
You sat on the chair, Wednesday sat next to you as Weems walked around her office, stressing and obviously very anger, she was absolutely furious with you both.

"This was a disaster. The mayor is furious! I've lost count of the angry phone calls, emails, and people in the town, alumni and parents. They want answers and so do I." She pointed at you two, you blinked with no answers.

"I would lead the inquisition, but I left my thumbscrews and rack at home." Wednesday said. "Miss Addams...you're already on thin ice. Water-thin ice. And now Miss L/n is dragged in on with you." She said.

"I swear on my grandparents souls that our hands are clean." You said, smiling. You aren't wrong, your hands are clean. It was Thing who did it am I right?