Episode 5: You Reap What You Woe

Wednesday placed down a jar of honey, she sighed

...
Wednesday placed down a jar of honey, she sighed. "I harvested hive number three. The bees miss you, Eugene." Wednesday said as you stepped in.

"We all do." You said, walking next to her. Thing walked out, tapping. "Thank you, Thing." You said, "thanks for keeping an eye on him." Wednesday thanked.

"Any updates?" She asked, Thing shook, you sighed. "He didn't deserve this." You said, looking at the poor boy. He was such an innocent soul.

"If I didn't go with Tyler, this wouldn't have happened." You said, holding in your tears. "Why did you go without us?" Wednesday asked, looking at him. Suddenly someone touched on your shoulders, you jumped.

"Holy— oh, hello." You said, looking at two unknown woman. "We didn't mean to startle you two, dears." "You must be Y/n and Wednesday." You looked at the two, still quite shocked.

"Eugene's moms. Sue and Janet." They introduced. You nodded your head as a hello. "You two were all he could talk about lately. He was so happy you both joined the Hummers." You smiled, it feels...nice that someone actually likes to talk about you.

"Eugene hasn't had the easiest time fitting in at Nevermore." "He was so excited to finally make a real friend." You smiled sadly, "well we brought him some honey." She said, you nodded. She tried to step away with you but they both blocked the path.

"Eugene loves those dang bees like they're his kids. His fuzzy-buzzy babies." They both stepped to him, "he's gonna be okay, right?" "We should go." Wednesday said, dragging you out the room.

You sighed, inhaling as you walked. You felt guilty, but you tried to think that you tried your best.

...
You both stepped back to the Crackstone statue, the one Thibg melted. You both looked at it, as you heard footsteps.

You saw your Mother with Wednesday's they both held a rose as they stepped together.

"Oh, Great." You mumbled. You both quickly followed the two, they seem to be going into a graveyard. They both stood in front of a grave, their arms together.

They both ripped the rose petals apart, throwing away the rest as they threw the petals behind. They stepped away afterwards.

You and Wednesday saw as you both quickly walked up to the grave, which it said GARRETT GATES.

...
You were back to Nevermore, yay. It was time for food, which your parents grabs some, "do you want to eat anything, dear?" Your mother asked, "no thank you. I'm not hungry." You said, after finding out the truth, and many lies your parents hid from you, do they really expect you to forgive them immediately?

You stepped away, walking to Wednesday. "This is sick, I don't want to be around my parents." You said, annoyed. "You aren't alone." She said, you sighed. "I wonder how Enid is doing though. She has pretty tough parents." You said, frowning.