Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number

You both walked into Xavier's dorm

...
You both walked into Xavier's dorm. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" You asked. "It's the only way." Wednesday replied, you both heard a sound as you both quickly hide.

The door opened as you both stayed hidden until you two heard him walk away.

Wednesday stepped out, "that purple gotta be around here somewhere, start investigating." She told you and Thing, you nodded as you stepped around the room.

You've never been to Xavier's room, although you two are close, you've never went to his dorm. You went ahead to his desk. You saw a notebook which you quickly opened.

You flipped through a few pages, seeing different drawings. You looked up seeing if he was about to come out, you turned to another page again as you see your own face on it.

Confession went over your mind, 'what am I doing in his sketch book?' You saw the lights turn off as you quickly see Wednesday holding a black light and scanning Rowan's bed.

She grabbed a mask from underneath the bed, "Rowan's full of surprises." She said, she walked over to you, seeing the sketch book.

She didn't say anything about it, but when she was about to say something, a knock was heard. You turned invisible as Wednesday hid under his bed.

The knocking continues as you step to Rowan's side of room, so that if he ever walks around he wouldn't actually touch you.

He opened the door, Bianca appeared as he pushed her inside. "You're not supposed to be up here." "Good to see you too."

"How'd you get past the housemaster? Use your siren powers?" "Not while wearing this. Would it kill you to not think the worst of me for once?" She walked to him as Xavier lean near his bed.

You rolled your eyes at Bianca, you and her kinda had a rocky past, but you both didn't talk much. "What do you want, Bianca?" "To see how you're doing." She said.

"I'm sorry about Rowan. I know you guys used to be close." "Since when did you give a damn about Rowan?" He quickly replied.

"You were the one who's afraid he'd do something to Y/n. Isn't that why you've been following her like an eager-eyed puppy? Or is there something more?" He didn't reply, instead he walked away.

You started questioning yourself, 'what does she mean by that?' You looked over to Xavier. "Seriously, what do you see in her?" Xavier walked over to the sketch book, seeing your portrait as he closed it.

"You have a thing for the girl who was beefing with your ex or just because she's the beauty queen?" 'Did he only befriend me because of that?..' "Maybe it's because she hasn't tried to manipulate me." He said, leaning on the table.

"I make one mistake, and you can't forgive me. She hated me and beef with me in front of you and you can't get enough." "K, why are you so fixated on Y/n?" "Because she thinks she's better then everyone else!" You rolled your eyes at her comment, 'says the queen bee who is obsessed with her own ex.'