Episode 6: Quid Pro Woe

You and Wednesday sat face to face on the floor, candles waving around you

...
You and Wednesday sat face to face on the floor, candles waving around you.

Wednesday held out her necklace as you held out your bracelet, you both mumbled the summoning underneath your breath.

The door opened as big wind came over you both, all the candles went out. You both looked at the door.

Did Paityn and Goody reply?

Enid stepped out. "Enid!" You groaned. "Sorry." She said, you sighed as you stood up. "I didn't mean to interrupt your...uh, do I even want to know?" She asked, opening the lights.

"We were teaching into the black maw of death to contact a relative." Wednesday explained as you stepped out of the candle, you were trying to put your bracelet back on.

"Feels very on-brand for you, I've never seen Y/n doing this before though. You both have a relative name Goody and Paityn?" Enid questioned. "They were one of the original outcasts. We've been trying to summon her for a while now but we never seem to have an answer." You sighed.

Enid gasped, "oh! You thought about using one of my scented candles?" She suggested. "Enid—" "the aroma of steak tartare is to die for." Enid said seriously as you just blinked.

A paper slid through the door underneath, you three turned.

You and Wednesday gave each other a look. "Maybe Paityn and Goody answered you two after all." Enid smiled, Wednesday went and grabbed the piece of paper off the ground, you walked beside her.

"I doubt she communicates in magazine cutouts." Wednesday said to Enid as you read the words on the paper.

If you WANt aNSweRs,
meET inSiDE
CRAckSTONE'S CRYpT.
MidNighT.

"We are going right?" You asked, she nodded.

...
The three walked through the forest, Enid heard a voice and quickly turned around with her claws out.

Wednesday turned to the terrified Enid, "you insisted on coming along with us." She reminded. "We were fine on our own." "Wednesday it's fine."

You held out a hand for Enid to grabbed so she can catch up as Wednesday stepped up the stairs.

Wednesday shined the flashlight on the place as she sees the door already opened. "Seems like our wannabe Deep Throat is already here."

Enid sniffed, "ew." She made a disgusted face, "what died?"

"Smells like childhood." "Wednesday, what?—"

She turned to you, "come on." She grabbed your hand and walked inside.

"Second thoughts. Why don't I just stay out here?" Enid suggested but Wednesday was already in there with you, shutting the door behind.