Episode 3: Friend or Woe

"Ye Olde Fudgery?" Eugene spoke happily

...
"Ye Olde Fudgery?" Eugene spoke happily. "More like ye olde diabetes in a box," Wednesday said, which is understandable.

"Volunteers, pick up thine ears. Fudge is the lifeblood of our humble community. And samples equal sales, so grab a uniform and a box and make our forefathers proud." You took a piece of the uniform and you looked at it with disgust. You aren't the biggest fan of dresses.

"Are these for muzzles tourists?" Wednesday asked, "looks very odd." You said, holding it. The lady gave you both a look as she sighs.

You put on the 'uniform' as you make your way to Wednesday. "I hate it. I hate it." You said Wednesday has her outfit ready as you still disagree to put on the headpiece. "This place is the closest thing for us to finding the truth." She said as she took the headpiece as put it on your head. "Fine, but I'm only doing this for that. And this is annoying." You pointed at the headpiece, Wednesday smirked a little as you both made your way into the store.

Wednesday picked up the tray with different treats. {I don't know how to type in German so I'll just write in English!}

"Enjoy your "authentic" pilgrim fudge made with cacao beans procured by the oppressed indigenous people of the Amazon." You spoke in German as Wednesday continued. "All proceeds go to uphold this pathetic whitewashing of American history," Wednesday said as everyone started to feel uncomfortable.

"Also, fudge wasn't invented for another 258 years." Wednesday held out the tray, "any takers?" You both said in sync, all the people left with a no.

The lady came and saw everyone walking out of the store, you and Wednesday turned to her with a smirk. You both walked away.

"Where's Eugene?" You asked, "probably outside eating the fudge." Wednesday said as you both stepped outside the store, you both saw him being taken away by the three you saw at the coffee shop, "oh great. It's those shithoes who have no life." You said, crossing your arms.

Eugene vomited on the man as you gagged, and you looked away. He was then dragged by the man, being held down.

You and Wednesday both stepped up to them, "howdy, Pilgrims." Wednesday said. As he was about to lock Eugene's head, you quickly stepped up and held it. "Let him go." You said, "you want to end up in the stocks too?" "Was losing the last fight not enough for you to feel embarrassed?" The man got pissed as he dragged Eugene away.

The man grabbed onto your shoulder, pushing you back as you kicked him in the stomach. He quickly got up as he throws a punch, you and Wednesday ducked down as Wednesday got back up and grabbed his hand, twisting it. You walked over to him and punch him in the face, dragging him as Wednesday stepped on the lock, trapping him.

You looked at him, as you stared at the other two. "You wanna be like him?" You asked, "I can't get into more trouble with my dad." The boy tried to stop him and make his friend come back but failed.