Episode 1: Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe

You sat down and saved a seat for Wednesday while she's helping Tyler

...
You sat down and saved a seat for Wednesday while she's helping Tyler.

The smoking stopped, you turned around as you see  Wednesday finished fixing the machine. She was about to walk away as she was stopped and soon pulled out money, she pulled out more but she soon walked to you and sat down with an annoying expression.

"He said we have to wait for another hour, I tried to buy him off but he's too stubborn." She explained. "Well I guess we'll have to wait." You said, laying your back to the chair and crossed your arms.

Suddenly a group of people walked near your seat outside, they saw the two of you as they started whispering to each other. Stepping into the store as they stared at the two of you.

"What's two Nevermore freaks doing out in the wild?" "This is our booth." You didn't reply.

"Why are you dressed like religious fanatics?" You laughed at her comments a little. "We're pilgrims." "Potato, po-tah-to" you said emotionlessly.

"We work at Pilgrim World." A guy flipped a posted over, Wednesday pulled it to herself for you and her take a closer look. You sat up and looked at them.

"It takes a special kind of stupid to devote an entire theme park to zealots responsible for mess genocide." You said, "my dad owns Pilgrim World." You and Wednesday both looked at them. "Who you calling stupid?" You rolled your eyes at his comment, "If the buckled shoe fits." Wednesday replied.

"Guys, back off." Tyler tried to stop them. "Stay out of this, Galpin." "Yes, stay out if this." Wednesday said as you both stood up and face them side by side.

"So tell me, freaks." He stared at the two of you, Wednesday smirked while you crossed your arms. "You ever been with a normie?" He asked. "We've never found one that could handle us." You replied, you and Wednesday stared at him, you can read his expression through his eyes, he had a small pitch of fear and nervousness. It was the perfect timing.

"Boo." He took a step back as the other one puts a hand on your shoulder, you turned to him as you grabbed his arms and threw him over, he wanted to charge for you two but you and Wednesday both stepped aside, creating a gap between you two which his punch went through and hit his friend in the face. Wednesday grabbed his hand and twisted it as she continued to take him down.

The third guy tried to punch you but you quickly went under and kicked him in the legs, making him fall to the ground. You stood back up as he charged for you again afterwards, you kicked him in the dick as he falls to the ground in pain.

You smirked at the sight, it feels great to see your enemies in pain and defeat, it gives you the satisfaction of winning. You walked to Wednesday as she looked at the boys on the ground.

Tyler walked over to you both, "so where did you both learn those king fu moves?" "My uncle taught me. He spent five years in the Tibetan Monastery." "My father did, he wants me to be protect myself instead of relying on others. Relying can get you no where but laziness and weak."