6

Last Time on Loki's Family:

"Yeah we're leaving. Come on then Shaggy. We can wait in my room," Darcy then started running towards her dorm.

Sirius looked between where Darcy was running and Loki before he began to follow her. There was something about the boy in her arms that stuck him as familiar, but he was sure he was seeing things, after all, how could he possibly know Prince Loki's grandson.

When Loki could no longer sense Darcy, Harry, and Sirius close by, he balled his fists tightly. "So, you thought you could attack my family and get away with it?" He looked at the five men, noting their appearances and easily working out that they were nothing but hired thugs. "Tell me who your employer is, and I may yet show mercy."

The temptation to take him up on that offer flickered through the minds of each man before one spoke up and ruined it for them all.

"We have nothing to say to you noble scum!" He was of Muggle birth and thus did not know just who he was dealing with.

Loki gave a dark chuckle at that. "Good, I was hoping you would be that foolish." He laughed. "If you will not tell me who hired you, then I shall have to rip that information from your heads...painfully..." With that, the entire campus shivered in fear, including the security, as screams of pain and cries for mercy rang out over the campus before going deathly quiet.

~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~

And now, onto the story!

Loki was beyond furious with what he found in the heads of the thugs he had mentally ripped apart, leaving them little more than drooling, catatonic vegetables. He would take the two leaders with him to Asgard, for Odin to pass sentencing on, the others, would be executed here and now, he had also found another book in the wizarding shop that had interested him, a history book on a vampire lord called Vlad the Impaler. Deciding to take a cue from what little had read from that book, he impaled the remaining twelve thugs on conjured stakes with a message saying, 'Beware, those who play with the gods, for they will get played with themselves...'

With the men taken care of Loki, after cleaning what little blood had gotten on him, Loki turned and made his way to Darcy's dorm room. He had to be certain that Darcy was alright and ensure that if something like this happened again, that he would know and thus be able to help her. Entering her dorm room, aside from getting interested looks from many young women, Loki found the room to be just as it had been when he'd last been there. Shutting the door he walked over to Darcy, accepting the hug Harry gave him half way there.

"Are you both alright?" He asked her.

"Aunt Darcy was AWESOME gramps!" Harry said, using some of the words that Darcy had taught him.

Loki shut his eyes for a moment, and tried not to groan at being called gramps.

"I can take care of myself. Got some little toys that those fuckers weren't expecting..." Darcy smirked, mostly at the look of annoyance on Loki's face at what she'd taught Harry.

"I'm glad you are unharmed," And Loki truly was. He'd lost one daughter on Midgard already, he wasn't about to lose another so soon.

Sirius was looking around the room, half trying to work out the things he could see, and half wondering just how anyone could live in such a room. He wondered if this was how all muggles lived, and then there was the fact that this woman, from what he'd heard, is Loki's daughter. The things she said to him while they waited for Loki, Sirius hoped that Loki never found out about.

"So, what's gonna happen to Shaggy over there?" Darcy asked, nodding her head towards Sirius.

"I am taking him back to Asgard so that he may be tended to by the Healers. He will stay with Harry and myself while he recovers." Loki told her.