Trial of Albus Dumbledore

~LAST TIME~

Amelia called a thirty minute recess as they removed and disposed of Doloras's body. During the break, Amelia approached the royal family. "I am pained to say this, but, Fudge cut a deal, one I couldn't resist..." she said sadly, looking down, knowing Loki would question her about it.

The only reason Loki did not shout in rage was because he trusted Amelia. "What do you mean he 'cut a deal'? Explain." He really did try not to growl that out, but it was hard when he knew that Fudge had wronged his family. Whatever Amelia was getting in return had best be worth it.

Amelia gulped, "He said if we cut a deal and put him in witness protection, with a few rules that I would be allowed to decide on, with your input of course, he would name every single employee in the Ministry who ever 'bought' their position, or had a crime swept under the rug, or payed someone off for a charge that he has knowledge of," Amelia replied, then, she paused as she bit her lip, before continuing, "Prince Loki, essentially, he has given me a way to 'clean house' in the Ministry of all its corruption, especially Lucius Malfoy!" she finished, hoping he would see that, in this instance, as much as they both wanted to see Fudge punished, he was giving them the proverbial golden goose.

Loki stared at her for a moment before sighing. He could see the benefit of such a deal, after all, ridding the Ministry of the worms that corrupt it, how could they resist? However that did not mean he liked the thought of letting Fudge go freely. "I am certain we can make sure that he still suffers for his crimes. At the very least, he must not be allowed to do magic ever again. I trust that will not be hard?" Loki questioned.

Amelia nodded, "There are a few spells used to punish Muggleborns that have been expelled from Hogwarts for breaking the use of underage magic inform of muggles law," she said, "It's been used less on purebloods who broke the same rule, but, it would work just as well on Fudge, it would leave him no more powerful than a muggle," she replied.

Loki sighed, "I suppose it's a start. We will speak later of what rules he will be bound by." Loki would ensure they would be as strict as possible. Fudge would escape death this time, but he would wish he'd been killed instead soon enough. "I take it that the next trial will be Dumbledore then?"

Amelia nodded, "With what we have on him, even his hardest supporters are going to find it hard to back him..." she said.

~30 minutes later~

The trial of Albus Dumbledore was what people were really expecting, but, they had to admit, the trial of Doloras Umbridge had been shocking too.

~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~

~And now~

Freya was booored, and when this happened, it was not a good thing as she would cause 'mischief', at least that's what she called it. She had just returned from traveling the nine realms, to visit Loki, only to find, no Loki. In fact, Odin and Frigga, and even the insufferable asshat Thor, were gone. She had already given her now usual greeting to Sif and the warriors three, who were off hiding somewhere licking the wounds she had given them. She would have to wait for the royal family to return it seemed, she couldn't wait to see her little pupil once more, after all, it had been roughly four hundred years since she had last seen her last student. She smiled as she remembered how she had put some glue in Sif's hair, it was organic, and would wash out...in five days...She had given Volstagg a new pet, a boar as big as him, which had then proceed to chase him around and try and gore him. She had given Fandral a new mirror, which had then proceed to say how ugly he looked inside, being the wuss she remembered him as, he had been frightened by the insults, after all, he cared more for his looks then his warrior skills sometimes she remembered. As for Hogun, she had given him some seeds from different plants across the nine realms for his garden, she was one of only two people who knew he loved gardening when he was alone, just like Loki, who ironically, was the other one who know of 'The Grim's' love of gardening.