Thr Calm before the storm

Magical Britian, was, in a word, in chaos. Witches and wizards of the wizarding world in Britian were divided, some still beleived that Albus Dumbledore was innocent, despite all the proof they wanted to bury their heads in the ground and ignore the evidence like the ignorant magic users they were. Others saw the facts as they were, Albus Dumble had used his positions to play the systems to his advantage, and was now paying the price for it, even less were aware of the 'why' to his having received a light sentence, due to understanding that, Albus Dumbledore, had secured his positions through political moves over the years, and as such, any trial he would be involved in, would have been just as much political, as a quest for justice.

There were also families who were glad to have Dumbledore out of the way like this. One such family were the Malfoys. Lucius had been happy about the trial as well as seeing Dumbledore sent to Azkaban, having believed that it meant that Prince Loki was going to prove to be an allie of his. However, things took a very sharp turn when Prince Loki announced that Harry Potter was his grandchild. Lucius wasn't a fool, he knew that it meant that Prince Loki had a mudblood in his family, and that was something that Lucius's pureblood upbrining just couldn't get over. However, someone so important and great as Prince Loki could not only have a mudblood child but openly admit to it was inconceivable to him. However, he knew it would be better to have Prince Loki on his side rather then be against him, so he would try his best not to show his disgust for this fact. And then there was the fact Harry Potter had been the one to kill the Dark Lord, that brought a ton of its own problems for him. If Prince Loki were to ask, would Lucius be able to lie and claim he was forced to serve the Dark Lord and get away with that lie? There was so much Lucius needed to plan for, and take into account, before he could face Prince Loki again. And, he would have to start enforcing to his son that a friendship with Harry Potter, Prince Harry Potter, Lucius had to remind himself, was worth demeening themselves by pretending to have had a change of heart when it comes to mudbloods. For so long as Draco could get in good with Prince Harry, their family stood a chance of getting in good with Prince Loki. He just had to make sure nothing else went wrong.

In another part of England, two families that lived close together were having very different reactions to the news about Dumbledore and his crimes against Prince Loki. The Lovegoods were overjoyed that Asgard seemed to be taking an interest in Midgard once more, they were descended from Viking migrants after all, and still worshiped the old gods over the new one. The Weasleys, however, were split almost down the middle in regards to Dumbledore and his crimes, on one side was Molly, Percy, and Ronald, on the other were the remaining members of the family, with little Ginny being in her own little world as she daydreamed about the Boy Who Lived and his many adventures.

~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~

~Meanwhile, else where on Midgard~

When Darcy had gone looking for something to delay her having to do her school work she hadn't been looking for anything that could be gold, but when she picked up the newspaper she had gotten in her mail and read what she did, she couldn't help but laugh like a mad woman. What was the article she read? It was an article on the trial of Ablus Dumbledore, and her father had been at the center of it. Though there was a lot of what she read that made her swear to introduce Mr. Sparkler to Dumbledore's testicals should she ever meet him, there was still a lot in the article that made her laugh. Hell she could only imagine what the old goat's face looked like when he had learned that Harry was related to Loki. She bet it had been explosive.

"And to think, he didn't come see me. Oh well, dad owes me next time." Darcy smiled, thinking just what she could ask of him. "Wonder what my friends from my last school will say when they find out I'm Loki's daughter..." Hell she knew a few girls back in her school who'd actually prayed to Loki. "Oh I am so getting all the bitches when the reuion happens..." Darcy smirked.