Family and chaos

Tony sighed as he looked at his...extended family, he guessed, "So, what exactly do you want exactly...uncle?" he asked, finishing in a questioning tone.

Harry frowned at that, "What do you mean, what do I want?" He questioned as he looked to everyone in his group and saw they too had no idea just what Tony was asking about.

"Jane Foster is here for a research grant, or maybe a secure job," he replied, "But what about you lot?" he asked.

"What?" Harry asked as he thought about what Jane's reason had to do with him.

Runa, thankfully, was the one to figure out what Tony was getting at. "I thought this guy was supposed to be a genius," She said with a roll of her eyes before turning to Tony, "None of us had a clue you were related to Harry. Or have you actually forgotten that you were the one to discover the relationship between you and Harry?"

Harry turned to Runa in surprise. "Wait, you mean he thought I came here to get something out of him because he's family!? I didn't know anything about that until his AI said we were related."

Tony blinked, then flushed with embarrassment, "Um, right..." he replied lamely before getting a glare and a smack from Pepper.

"How could you forget that detail so quickly?!" She scolded him in a whisper before turning to the group. "I'm sorry about Tony's behavior. You see, many people in the past, who've claimed to be related to him have tried to get something out of him. So it seems, upon hearing you truly are related to him, regardless of your not knowing before now, he defaulted back to the normal routine of treating that person like just another gold digger and completely forgot that you were just as shocked as he was by the news," she finished as she glared at Tony pointedly.

Tony grumbled for a moment before sighing, "Sorry, I didn't mean to be myself," he apologised cheekily.

Ari grinned, "Oh yeah, he's one of Prince Loki's children alright," He joked.

Harry, ignoring Ari's comment, let out a sigh of his own. "I don't want anything from you Tony, except maybe to be able to spend some time with you, and for you to meet grampy and maybe great grandma." He then made a face as he said, "Not sure about great grampy though. Might need to warm him up to you and aunt Darcy before introducing you both to him..." he finished uncertainty.

Runa raised a brow at that, "I think meeting them both in the same day just might kill him," She told Harry. She then got a thoughtful look on her face, "...having trouble though seeing why that would be a bad thing though..."

Godiva leaned in and stage whispered, "It's bad because Thor would then have to take over as king!"

"Ah that's right! Need to avoid that at all costs!" Runa nodded, smirking at Thor who was glaring at her flatly.

Tony sighed, "Sure thing...kid, uncle?" he would have to decided what to call Harry without it being awkward.

Harry let out a small laugh at Tony's struggle to figure out what to call him. "Given how many greats must be in my family title between you and me, I think we should just stick with first names," He said before adding, "At least until we come up with some good nicknames for one another," He shrugged.

Pepper took that moment to clear her throat and get everyone's attention. "Well, now that that has been said, we should really talk about how you all are going to go about things now that you are family."

Ari tilted his head in confusion, "Huh? What do you mean by that?" he asked in a confused tone.

"Tony is a very public figure, and the press tend to keep close watch on him. Therefore, when he starts appearing outside of his home with a group of young people like yourselves, they are going to want to know who all of you are and what your connection to Tony is. Failing to get that, will result in crazy theories being made up, and none of you will be able to escape the attention that will be thrust upon you from the media," Pepper explained carefully. "So, we need to decide, just how this is going to go to minimize the damage. Do we go public with the information that Tony is related to you? What information are you comfortable with revealing to the public about yourself? If you don't want to go public, then we need a cover story for why all of you are spending so much time with Tony, etc, etc."