The grand Asgardian ball p1

~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~

~Previously on Loki's Family~

Freya was bored, and when she got bored, she wanted to make shit happen, stir the pot, mix things up, point is, Asgard was dull, which is why she went on her trip around the realms six hundred years ago. Deciding to involve her student's grandson, she went looking, she was aware of Harry's friends, having met all four of them by now, she had taken a particular shine to Godiva though, well, her and Harry. So, making up her mind, she went looking for Harry, deciding to put in motion the plan she and Darcy had come up with.

Harry was bored, he had been playing the latest video games that Darcy had given him to play on the PS2 she got him, and as he had played, he had been unaware that Freya was watching, and smiling, as she got decided to enact the plan, and she could use one of the scenes in one of the video games as her 'inspiration' for the plan being put into effect.

As a result, it was with welcome relief that Freya got his attention. "Hey, Harry, I'm bored, want to cause some mischief?" she asked with a smile.

Harry smiled, "Of course, your mischief is always fun, and not harmful like Dudley's mischief was!" he said with a genuine smile.

~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~

~And Now~

~Flashback Midgard~

When Harry and Loki came back for a visit, Darcy was surprised by the woman that had come along with them, even more so when that woman stuck around while Loki went to go do whatever it was he had to do. So, while Harry played some games on Darcy's own PS2, Darcy sat down and decided to talk with Freya.

"So, you are what to them?" Darcy nodded over to Harry, signaling that she meant Harry and Loki.

"I am the one who taught Loki everything he knows. And now I am teaching Loki's grandson and his friends, well some of them anyway. However, I can't help but wonder, just who are you to them?" Freya asked, almost daring Darcy to try to lie to her.

Darcy shrugged, not seeing any point in not telling her the truth. "Why wouldn't he trust me with my nephew?"

Freya was almost surprised by this; instead she smiled and laughed a little. "You're his daughter? Oh, Asgard will LOVE you." Freya knew, just from looking at Darcy's room, as well as the interaction between Darcy and Loki, that she's the kind of person who would make everyone in Asgard mad at her, and yet maybe make the younger members of Asgard rethink following the older ones. A woman after Freya's own heart in a manner of speaking.

"Got a problem with me being his kid?" Darcy asked Freya.

"Not at all, just thinking of all the fun we can have when you finally get to Asgard. Oddly enough, the first thing that pops into my mind is running naked through the palace halls." Freya watched Darcy for her reaction.

Darcy laughed. "Hell yeah! You know I did that my third day here. Even stole the head off the mascot when I ran past him."

Freya's smile grew into a huge grin. She was going to love Darcy and all the chaos they could cause together.

"So, you and Harry done anything crazy yet?" Darcy asked Freya.

"Other then pull a small prank on the royal family, not much else I fear. Though I do want to do something special with him. Just not sure what we could do..." Freya sighed. "For his first true mischief, I think it should be something that he can get away with, and yet have a lot of fun with. I just don't know what to get him to do that would fun, while at the same time annoying to all those stuck ups and their OLD ways."