A smashing ball part 2

~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~

~Midguard~

Harry and his friends were taking a break from the Ball to play some of the games, as they left the hall, a song started playing that Harry knew had to be one Darcy suggested. The song in question was: Then He Kissed Me by The Crystals. Harry just shook his head as all the girls in the Hall who were muggleborn or half blood, looked at their dates expectantly, including Nym.

Susan on the other hand said, "Don't look at me!" she said with a laugh. "After all, we're practically family what with how your godfather is dating my aunt!" she exclaimed with a smile.

"I'll take that kiss from Harry then!" Nym said with excitement.

Harry looked at Nym with a raised brow. "Oh? Don't I get a say in this? What if I wanted to kiss Runa?" He asked Nym.

"Do it and I'll have to explain to Prince Loki why you are missing teeth suddenly," Runa warned with a smirk.

"Feisty," Nym said with a smirk, then she snuck into to steal what she believed to be Harry's first kiss, taking him by surprise.

Harry blinked in surprise for a moment before smiling. "Well, that definitely ranks up there with that twelve year old noble's daughter from my ninth birthday."

Nym was taken aback in surprise before smirking devilishly, "Nice, smooth talker, but I am better, you just have to wait till your older to have real fun kissing someone," she said, "By the way, who stole your first kiss?" she asked. She noticed when both Godiva and Runa began laughing and Ari and Jarl both grinned maliciously at Harry. Susan meanwhile looked on with confusion. "What's so funny?" Nym asked.

"Harry's first kiss is one of shame for Loki," Runa began, "After all, it was stolen by one of Volstagg's daughters!" she finished with a laugh as Harry blushed.

"Y-yeah well, after that I swear it's like I opened a kissing booth but didn't realize it with how many girls seemed to be waiting to surprise me with a kiss!" Harry stuttered out as his blush darkened. While he hadn't minded the first few times he'd been caught off guard by those girls, it did get a little annoying after a while, but he couldn't really do much about it as it would reflect poorly on him if he snapped at them.

Nym then turned to Susan, "Mind if I steal your date for the rest of the evening?" she asked.

Susan smirked, "I assume you plan to have fun teasing him?" Susan asked curiously, to which Nym nodded. "Very well," Susan replied, "Just make sure to share the stories!" she said with a wink as she went to return to the dance eager to hear more muggle music.

Harry gulped at what Nym could have planned for the evening.

~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~

~Meanwhile with Darcy~

Darcy was smiling as she whistled a tune, she had given so many suggestions to Nym for that dance that her nephew was planning at Hogwarts, she grinned. "Alright, what do you want?" she said as she turned around to see Hogun standing there, holding a boquet of roses.

Hogun gulped, "I-I came to give you a gift," he stuttered.

"What kind?" Darcy asked.

"This!" Hogun said as he pulled out a small box and caused Darcy to gasp.

"Holy shit that's huge!" Darcy exclaimed.

~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~~w~

~Back with Nym and Harry~

Harry had just won a game of skill called 'Hit the Dragon', it was basically a fancy version of Darts, just with magic. He had also won one of the new plushies to come out in the last few years, it was a dragon plushie, one that Harry promptly gave to Nym.