Chapter One: Welcome

Candace's POV:

As my body was pushed into a chair, I found myself surrounded by darkness, only able to perceive tiny squares that offered little insight into my surroundings. I didn't resist until a bag was pulled off my head.

"Well... It's finally nice to meet you," the male said, prompting me to look up. "And it's a pleasure to meet you... uh," I responded, attempting to learn his name. "Dark. Call me Dark," he said, hands folded. "Uh, yeah. Dark. Listen, I know you want me for some stupid thing my family probably did to you. Which I did..." I murmured, mentioning the scar on his cheek, eliciting a growl. "You sound like my main," he sighed. "Yeah, don't care. Now, why do you want people like me?" I inquired, prompting a soft chuckle from him. "Straight to business, I guess," he said, sliding his chair up to his desk.

He propped his elbows onto his desk, chin resting on the back of his hand. His eyes changed color as something leaked from my nose. I dared not look at him but focused on the person behind him.

"Fing Anti," I muttered to myself, jumping at the sound of Dark's voice. "Green blood... So you must really be different," he remarked, causing me to growl. "Oh? You're losing your bearing," he chuckled. "I bet you make the girls scream your name in your room," I retorted, earning another chuckle. "Trying to get me off-topic. It almost made me horny, if I do say so myself," he said, adjusting his suit.

Pushing back in his chair, he rose slowly and made his way towards me, sitting on the edge of the table and crossing his legs.

"I wanna make a deal."

Fall's POV (Darkiblood Character):

"How did we lose her again?" I asked, frustrated, as the male in the back grunted. "Ow, shit. Fuck," he groaned, kneeling down. "To answer your question, I don't know. Knowing her, it had to be a vision~," he teased, earning a punch from me. "Ow... I get that she's our sister, but I'm still older," he said as I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, how are... Found her," I interrupted, spotting her.

"Oh..." he said, adjusting his glove.

I made my way towards the building, Joshua following behind. Suddenly, I bumped into somebody, grunting and quickly backing out.

"Oh. Sorry," I apologized, noticing who it was.

He was wearing the establishment's shirt, which disgusted me a bit, but I shook it off, walking past him before he could speak.

Someone ran up to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, furious, as Joshua shook his head.

"Don't speak... We just need to get our sister outta here," he said, to which I nodded. "For sure... I've got things to deal with once we get back," I replied as we ran around the building.

Scanning the walls for clear rooms, I sighed as Joshua started climbing. His inability to see through walls frustrated me; he was too fast for his own good. It'll catch up to him one day.

"Luckily, there's no one out back at this time."

A/N: Sorry, this was short...