Chapter Five: Fake

??? Pov

"What the fuck?! I can't seem to figure out where they are... Well, where she is... It's been about five years since I last saw her. It's even her 24th birthday today... I feel bad for not finding her still," I took in a deep breath as I heard somebody knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked as they barged right in. "Sean... What have I told you— Yea, Yea. I just want you to see this," Sean cut me off as he gave me a paper.

I grabbed it carefully from his hand as I looked up at him. He looked down at me as he chuckled and walked out.

"I find it funny that inside of that newspaper is pretty important to people nowadays!" He yelled out as I wondered what he was talking about.

I looked down at the newspaper and flipped through the pages like an anxious kid trying to get to the comic section. One page caught my eye as I flipped back one page. I couldn't believe my eyes as I quickly scanned the page to get more information.

"Damn it, Sean! We gotta get outta this shit hole or we'll be too late!"

Fall's POV

I looked out the window as I thought about him. I slowly traced my fingers around the spots he touched. I really did miss his rough hands around my body. I've never really felt this way, as if Cupid finally did his job for once.

"Soooo... What was he really? Is he trustworthy or some type of douche like every other boy?" Candace asked as I snapped my fingers.

A zipper appeared on her mouth as she took me out of my zone. Wait? Why am I fantasizing about us two? Hold up.

I quickly pulled out my phone and opened it to the message. I put in his phone number and hesitated to text him. I didn't know why, but meeting a handsome guy out of the blue is pretty weird. Mostly they have a side chick...

Evan's POV

I opened the door and sighed a bit. I threw my jacket over to the rack as somebody rushed out. I smiled weakly as she jumped into my arms and kissed me deeply.

Man, I felt so bad. First, I'm keeping secrets from my main chick. Then I'm keeping secrets from the second one. She really deserves better from this whole thing, and I mean Fall.

"How was work today? Oh wait! Dark almost told everything! Damn! You must really be a player! But you can't go around having sex with this filthy girl as well!" She said so joyfully. "I'm not. I promised you the first thing I got this job. Like Look at the rest of these males and females. Gone or either put into jail due to them not cooperating," I said while holding her.

She went in for a kiss as I hesitated to kiss her back. She noticed as she pulled away quickly. I looked down as she sighed softly.

"I think I should've been there with you," She said as I shook my head. "No, Antasi. I need to get with her as close as possible. I don't need you breaking my cover," I said as my phone glowed.

Antasi grabbed the phone as she chuckled a bit.

"Damn, this chick is really thirsty for you though. Can't send a whole text message," She said, making me a bit mad.

I shouldn't be feeling this way, but for some odd reason, it feels good to have feelings for somebody else. I looked up at Antasi and saw her unlocking my phone. I sighed as she looked through my photos.

"Delete, Delete, Delete!" She sang out loud, making me mad.

It was a good thing that I turned around because one of the photos was very important, and I quickly grabbed it.

"Oh?! Somebody is very— Shut up, Antasi! Just shut up! I'm like really tired right now and driving in the rain! You know how I am when it rains!" I yelled out as my arm glowed with orange essence. "Woah. I'm sorry, Vanoss," She said, walking away.

Damn. She must've been through things at the time as well, hoping that I would pleasure her tonight. Well, not today.