Chapter Seven: Helping Hand

Evan's POV
'Delirious better do his part right. I didn't teach him those moves for nothing.' I muttered to myself when I heard somebody coming down the hallway.

The lights were flashing, making it hard to discern who it was. It suddenly hit me when I heard the voice. It was her. Her soft voice, talking to me as if I'm the bad guy.

"Vanoss..." she growled a bit as I looked around and then back down. "Yea, it's me, Winter," I said in my disordered voice. "I suggest you turn around and go back to your bratty superior... Continue kissing his toes while we're trying to say we see different things!" She yelled, which made me feel bad. "Kiss his toes? Who do you think I am? A dog waiting for orders?" I asked her as she walked towards me. "What about your sister? She's all hands and knees for him."

I didn't know what to do. I was at a standstill with this chick. She was actually what I desired, and what about the time she finds out who I am? I'm honestly scared now.

Without thinking, I quickly shoved her into the wall and kissed her deeply. I pressed my body up against hers to weaken her, and her eyes widened, then I realized what was happening.

"Listen here, Fall," I said while getting off of her. "I'm not the enemy. Here," I whispered, giving her something of Dark. "There goes everything you need to know about his plan..." I whispered as she growled. "You think I could trust you?! After trying to manipulate me with your voice so many times?!" Fall yelled out at me as I realized hard.

I then heard somebody rush in. I sighed a bit. I groaned a bit as she rushed over toward me. She then grabbed onto Fall's arm, which made me mad again as she looked pissed.

"Had fun handling little Mute. Thinking that she was this girl. Funny, I thought she would've been cuter than this. Instead, she looks like a weirdo like her brother and sister," Antasi said, making me growl a bit.

Fall noticed as Antasi's body slammed her into the ground. I saw a bit of blood come out of Fall's mouth, and I felt bad. I couldn't do anything. I'm not about to blow my cover over two people now.

I'll be honest.

Candace's POV
I groaned a bit as I heard somebody yelling. I sat up and looked around my bed. Toys were scattered on the floor, and I saw a crib right beside.

I walked over towards it as my baby brother smiled at me and cooed. I picked him up gently before jumping and drawing a bubble around him. I didn't want him to cry out and alarm the person.

Either that or it would've been me screaming my freaking head off. I shook my head at the thought and grabbed the bat. I held my baby brother close as he cried inside of it as I tried to comfort him. I then placed him on my bed and covered him.

I carefully opened up the door and made sure to not step on any creaking floors. I made my way toward my parent's room and carefully opened their door. I walked inside and saw they were asleep. I made my way to the top of the bed, but something didn't smell right inside the room.

The smell of metal was floating in the air as I placed my hand on my mom. It then hit me as I pulled back my hand.

"M-Mom?" I whispered as she groaned weakly. "Shhh... My sweet little princess... I..." She fell quiet as I felt the tear roll down my cheek.

A tear rolled down her cheek, and her body stopped moving. I looked over to see my dad with his mouth open and eyes open as well. It wasn't a beautiful scene. Those who had ever done this knew something about me.

I placed the cover over them as I got off of the bed and shut the door carefully. I sneaked around some more than I heard my dog barking.

'It's coming from the kitchen.'

I made my way towards the kitchen and I drew a circle and inside of it was a triangle.

"Arise..."

24-Year-Old Candace's POV
I gasped as I stood up and looked around. This place looks like a dump. Wait. What am I doing-Huh?

I felt something nuzzle me as I placed my hand on top of its head. To my surprise, I summoned my bear. Without thinking, I placed my head on the bear as the symbol glowed a bit.

I just need to know where somebody is. Joshua was by my side. Wait... Joshua! I got up and looked around. I didn't see Joshua as I growled a bit.

"Delirious... He took Joshua... I can't leave Fall, though... Ugh... The decisions are real..." I mumbled as I climbed onto the bear. "Fall could handle herself..." I mumbled as the bear turned around and rushed out.

"I'm sorry, Fall...."

Fall's POV
"Agh! Argh! Gah!" I yelled out as my body flung over to the other side.

I saw the blood coming out of both my nose and mouth as I growled. She's pissing me off, and then Vanoss standing over there like this shit is some type of game.

'What does he mean by he's not the enemy? This girl right here is? Is he trying to do good? No. That's ridiculous...' It was scratching my brain the wrong way as I heard this girl's voice again.

"Give up, Lil girl. You can't even fight properly. Why is that?!" she said as she grabbed me by the neck. "Let-G-Go-Of-M-Me," I choked out as she chuckled. "You want me to, ~," she said as I grew a bit of rage. "Uh..." Vanos said, seeing something.

I grabbed onto her hands as my hands turned white. Ice covered her arms as she growled and her eyes turned yellow. I felt something slithering up my leg, but that didn't make me lose focus. I pushed her back as the vines broke off of my leg. She looked confused as I used all my might to break our arms on the glass.

The girl started screaming as I stood there looking like a maniac. I continued as I heard a crack, but then my last one was it.

Our arms shattered as I stood there and panted. She started crying as the pain of losing her arms was taking over. I laughed at her as I watched her trembling over to Vanoss.

As like before, he was just standing there as he dismissed the girl. He walked away as I growled, but he helped me. Well, that's what I think.

I watched the girl cry out some more to Vanoss as they vanished in the smoke. I took in a deep breath, but the question still hit me.

'Why did he kiss me?'

A/N: One more Chapter. This time with a combined chapter 🙈