Chapter Four: Two Face

*Four Hours Into Talking*

Candace's POV:
I scratched the back of my head as this dude and Fall started talking to me. I mean, for me, getting drunk isn't bad since I can handle it, but I have to pretend I'm drunk, or they'll figure out who I am.

"Candace~ Why do you have a—" Joshua hiccupped in his sentence and leaned into my shoulder. "Joshua, now is not the time," I said, standing up quickly as he grabbed my arm. "Don't leave me with these bastards," he said, back to normal. "Oh? What happened to you—Hey!~ I just wanna go outside~" He fake hiccupped, staring at me. "Fall... And um..." I looked at the young male who smiled. "Evan. Evan Fong," he said as I nodded. "Well, what a pleasure to meet you, Evan. Would you mind taking care of my friend?" I asked, and he nodded. "I gotta say... she is beautiful," he said, making Fall blush.

Joshua and I exchanged disgusted looks as Fall slowly blushed. This was one of Fall's weaknesses—whenever she's not in combat mode, a handsome guy would come up and talk to her, trying to get into her pants. But she always knew better, right?

"Yeah. Well umm... We'll be outside if you need us," I said, taking Joshua out of the bar.

I carried him out, looking around for a safe place. I found one in the alleyway and carried him there, placing him against the wall as he slid down.

"Ugh... My head fucking hurts," Joshua said, and I nodded. "Me too..." I crouched down to his level. "You think that guy is right for Fall?" Joshua asked, and I nodded. "Of course. I mean, he doesn't seem the type to... Oh," I said, looking down as he nodded. "Too nice... We gotta put him to the test," he said, looking up.

I looked up as well, seeing people flying around or trying to hide from the rain. I chuckled when I saw someone cursing and fighting the rain. I nudged Joshua's arm and pointed to the person. He started to chuckle as well, sighing a bit.

"You think we'll all be together still?" Joshua asked, and I nodded. I turned towards him, gripping his jean jacket. "Of course we will! There's no doubt that we'll ever break up!" I yelled, and he chuckled a bit. "I like your determination, sis, but something doesn't feel right though," he said, rubbing the back of his head.

That's when we saw both Fall and Evan walking out. Joshua went back to his drunken mode instantly, gripping onto my shirt.

Evan's POV:
I was talking with Fall, and she actually seemed like a really nice person, apart from what he said and other stuff. Even though they're the reason I almost lost my job that day. Well, it was the security's fault and him hiring people for me.

Wait. Am I turning into an outcast like them? I can't be, but the freedom feels a bit relieving as well.

"So yeah, my boyfriend worked for this company that I didn't like. Even when I told him not to work there, he insisted and yada, yada. He actually looked like you, but younger," Fall said, and I blushed. "You actually dated a man who turned behind your back?" I asked, looking down. "Yeah, as my friends said, I should be careful who I date. Unless they'll use me for things I don't want to do," Fall said, pulling a strand of hair behind her ear.

'That's a lie... Their not friends... She's hiding their identity... Smart since their older now... Smart since their older now...'

"Their your friends? Wow. I thought you guys were adopted siblings, from how close you guys are," I said, and she chuckled. "Many people said that during my times," she said, yawning. "Well, it's getting late. Um... Wanna exchange numbers?" She looked at me with a shocked expression as she nodded.

She asked the bartender for a pen to write down her number. After that, we exchanged papers and headed out.

"I like your determination, sis, but something doesn't feel right though," I think I overheard both Candace and Joshua's conversation as Fall walked towards them.

When I saw them, Joshua was gripping onto Candace as he whined a bit. Candace giggled a bit but stopped instantly once she saw Fall and me.

"Calm down, Joshua," she said, looking at us both. "I'm guessing it's time to go now. It's getting pretty late, and I'm sure drunken Joshua really needs to calm down right now," Candace said as I faked my giggle.

It seemed to pull off as Fall and Candace helped Joshua up and carried him to their car.

I looked back as she smiled and waved at me, mouthing some words as I giggled. Yet again, I'm supposed to be against them. Not for them, but what she said about that dude, though. I don't have any memory of some guy. I just know that she's talking about where Darkiplier is.

"Why am I getting mad?" I heard somebody say in the earpiece. "Uh... Uhh..." I watched them drive away as I shook my head, finally coming to my senses and huffed. "No. None at all. The only thing I could confirm is that they're the three Sir Dark wants," I said, turning around.

"Good. Good. You may return back if you might. Or you could spend more time with that girl—Her name is Fall..." I said, cutting the person off, who chuckled. "Yeah. Her..."

'Why am I getting mad?'