Chapter 13: No Touching

Candace's POV

"You look beautiful now," I turned around to see the devil horns finally grown into his head. His outfit had changed from the last time we met, but I quickly shook off the feeling.

"What are you doing here, Luke?!" I whispered, trying to get him to leave. "Nothing, silent babe," he said with a chuckle. "I'm here because I was just walking around the city and saw this lovely bear," he explained, rubbing my bear fur. "Look. Now is not the time," I said, but then I heard a chuckle behind me. "Well, well, well... If it isn't the silent sis. How are you?" a female voice asked. "None of your business," Luke snapped, standing in front of me. "Go. I got this. I'll visit you later though," he said, giving me a wink as they both chuckled. "You? A demon? You make me sick with your fantasy make-believe," the other person said, as I chuckled a bit. "I would be careful with your next words," I warned, as they both looked at the bear and then at me.

Luke stood there as his tail formed and his horns grew longer. His hair turned red and into flames as his clothes turned into a suit. I watched in amazement but then shook off the thought.

"Now, what was this, bitches?" he said, as I smiled. I felt like a little kid in front of these people and in front of my bear. Somebody was actually here to help me. I should follow his orders, but I didn't. I wanted to stay here and help fight with him.

I clapped my hands and quickly pulled them to my sides. My gloves showed as my veins glowed green and my hair did the same.

"Let's make this an even fight," I said as my bear roared in front of me. "Hehe. This is about to be a piece of cake," the female said, as Luke groaned a bit. "Shut the f*** up already, idiot."

Luke's POV

My eyes examined these two losers in front of me. There was more talking than usual, which made me mad. I quickly charged towards them, but they both dodged it. I came back around for my second chance to hit, but the female didn't move.

"Gotcha, bitch," I mumbled, hitting her as hard as I could. I hit her so hard that it sent her flying back into the ground, creating a crater. Cars and humans stopped to look at the huge crater in the ground as I chuckled. "I'm just getting started, little lady!" I yelled out, swiftly moving to the side and kicking the other dude in the back to send him flying. "C'mon. You two could do better than that!" I yelled out again, looking down at my silent friend. "I told you to go back home if you couldn't handle it," I said, but she shouted, "No! I'm staying to fight!" I yelled as she rushed over towards the male.

She did this little jumping motion, but it was a bit too fast for me as she disappeared from my view. I then saw people come around the crater to check out what happened. I chuckled a bit and walked down like it was stairs but suddenly stopped in my tracks.

"Hell no..." I said as I backed up quickly.

The female quickly got up, screaming. The rage built up inside her as raven wings emerged from her back. She was shaking so much that it made me uncomfortable. More people started to come towards the crater but stopped in their tracks.

Then something shot up at me, causing me to hiss. It went into my eye as I groaned and looked around. I stumbled backward as I saw a shadow figure shoot up into the sky and in front of me.

"Wanna try that again?" it said as I growled. "You're not scaring me, punk. Nor fooling me," I said and attacked them again. I did the same thing as earlier, but it failed. They dodged it as it chuckled a bit. The chuckle was ear-piercing as usual, which made me yell.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!!" I yelled out to them and tried attacking them again. "Hehe..." I heard as the thing that shot into my eye was taking over my body. "I get that I was a bit too cocky," I mumbled and grabbed their arm. "But I'm not losing this one today," I said and ripped it off.

I heard them scream as I turned my hand into a blade and cut off their head. "F*** off, b****... What are you anyway?" I said while holding the arm, but it turned into dust like the rest of them. "Argh..." I said, holding my right eye. "I wonder how Silent babe is doing..." I said, hearing people talking about what happened.

??? POV

"She's finally gone..." I reported back to Dark. "That's good. I was getting tired of her," Dark said through the headset. "Is the plan in action?" I asked, hearing a soft chuckle. "Don't worry about that yet," he said, making me smile wide. "I'mma take that as a yes," I mumbled and walked away from the crowd. "Do you know that other person?" I heard Dark ask as I looked down. "I used to before he left me," I said with a simple huff. "I'm glad to see him alive as ever," I mumbled and continued walking.

The burning sensation in my throat craves to be loose again, but there are too many people here to kill off now.

"Gotta wait until I meet the two..."