They Get sick and how you help

Inuyasha: Inuyasha got sick because he was being close to you throughout your sickness so to return the favor you took care of him making sure he was getting the fluids and food he needed then you'd give him medicine which he thought tasted gross but took it anyway and he got better after a couple days.

Koga: After you got healthy Koga got sick so to make up for what he did for you, you started taking care of him making sure he got everything he needed and he got healthy pretty quickly so you guys started taking care of the other members.

Sesshomaru: Sesshomaru liked to act as if he didn't get sick as he wanted to push past the sickness he got but you made him rest and get his things he needed so he didn't get worse so then the next day he was all better and he quietly thanked you for taking care of him as you guys continued your travels.

Miroku: Miroku got what you had due to him kissing you while you were sick so you took care of him wanting to help him get better as you felt bad that it was your fault he was sick so it took him a couple days but he eventually got better.

Naraku: Naraku got sick from poison so you helped extract it then helped him heal again so he could be the strongest he needed to be if he got attacked so he got better pretty quickly so he thanked you then went out to go get some food.