You're kidnapped by Naraku

Inuyasha:Naraku had attacked you guys and was having a minion keep Inuyasha distracted so he couldn't save you when Naraku grabbed you and once Inuyasha saw Naraku grabbed you he went to attack but you guys were gone and He walked over and punched a tree screaming"NARAKU GIVE HER BACK!" The rest of the group felt bad for inuyasha's and watched him storm off then slowly followed him. You were in a room chained up and you could barely move you felt so weak and you hated it you just wanted Inuyasha but Naraku decided to cut you all over causing you to pass out from the amount of blood you lost.

Koga:You were with Kagome's group with Koga when Naraku attacked and He had minions fighting everyone so he could grab you easily and once he did Koga chased after him causing everyone else to follow but when they couldn't find you Koga started punching everything and everyone felt really bad even Inuyasha but they all agreed to help him find you. You were with Naraku and he kept asking you questions but you couldn't answer causing him to beat you up but you didn't care because he won't know anything.

Sesshomaru:Naraku decided to attack when he knew Sesshomaru wouldn't be around since he only wanted you he only grabbed you leaving Rin and Jaken to explain to Sesshomaru why you were gone. It had been a few hours since Naraku took you and Sesshomaru came back and was looking for you then Rin and Jaken explained what happened and Sesshomaru walked away and they followed kinda scared of what was gonna happen. You were in a cage and you were glaring at Naraku as he told you he wasn't gonna let you go because of your power you have and you sighed and rolled your eyes not wanting anything to do with Naraku.

Miroku:You were walking with Kagome when Naraku grabbed you leaving Kagome there so she ran to Inuyasha and the rest of the group explaining what had happened so Inuyasha followed Naraku's scent hoping to find you at some point but they couldn't so now Miroku's pacing around and he was worrying the rest of the group and they don't know what to do because Miroku's normal the calm one but he isn't this time. Kagome was trying to figure out a plan to get you back but she was worried for Miroku so she couldn't think straight so everyone made a plan about what to do and they hope it works for your safety. You were knocked out and Naraku was watching you and studying on why the Monk would like you you looked like a normal human but he didn't know you could use your powers to heal people or yourself also you can make barriers that protect the people inside and heal them if they are in need of healing.

Naraku:Well you live with Naraku so he can't really kidnap you more than he already did.