You become friends

Inuyasha:You were traveling with Kagome and her group when a demon came and started attacking and you couldn't do anything because you didn't think you had any powers. So Inuyasha protected you and you smiled and you say"Thank you Inuyasha " He rolled his eyes and kept walking so You guys followed him and you talk to Kagome and Sango then you stretch then keep walking with them and you got back to the well and so you and Kagome jump into the well going back to the future so you guys get out then you guys go inside Kagome's house and go to Kagome's room relaxing before you had to go back to past.

Koga: You were walking with Kagome talking to her when She said"Oh Hi Koga" You look over to see Koga walking over so you wave then start talking him along with  Kagome than Inuyasha started chasing Koga threatening him so you watch and sigh then say"Inuyasha enough" He sighs and walks back over to you guys while Koga runs away.

Sesshomaru:You had gotten kidnapped by Naraku and he tried to get you to go against your friends but you wouldn't so when you heard a lot of noises you ran outside to see Sesshomaru and his little group and Naraku looked at you and went to attack you but Sesshomaru stopped him then he disappeared so you decided to go with Sesshomaru until you met with Inuyasha again so you were walking with them thinking to yourself because Rin and Jaken were arguing.

Miroku:You were walking with Inuyasha's group and you were humming to yourself when a demon attacked so you hid since you couldn't fight you could only heal so once the demon was gone you ran out to make sure everyone was ok then you guys kept walking then a smaller demon came right at you and Miroku killed him and you gasped not expecting it but you say"Thanks Miroku" He nods and you guys keep walking.

Naraku:You thought to yourself"Well if i'm stuck with him might as well get to know him" So you got up then walked over to Naraku and started talking to him asking him questions and getting to know him until he needed to leave then you were stuck by yourself so you waited but ended up falling asleep after a bit which made him laugh slightly when he came back home after fighting Inuyasha.