Makeup/Forgiveness

Inuyasha:Kagome had come back and You guys were in school but once it finished you guys went and got some food together and you saw Inuyasha walk in with a hat on and He sat down with you guys and held your hand and said"Y/N could we talk?" You sigh and say"Sure" you guys get up then you guys walk outside and He said"I wanted to say sorry for leaving you yesterday" You sigh and say"It's fine she is your first love I can't force you to stop loving her" He says"Yeah she may be my first love but your the person I love right now so I should spend more time with you and not focus on Kikyo so much" You hug him then you go into the food place with him again and sit down with Kagome and eat the food then You all get up and walk together to Kagome's house and you grabs your bags and go to the well with Inuyasha and jump in the well then you get out and walk with Inuyasha to the village and talk to Sango and stretched.

Koga:You went to go hangout with Kagome when Koga arrived so you started walking away but Koga grabbed your hand then pulled you away to a private area then Koga said"Y/N..I'm sorry I love you not Kagome its just Inuyasha makes me so mad all the time and I couldn't take it I don't want Kagome I only want you" He kisses your head so you smile and hold his hand. He picks you up and carries you back to everyone else then he holds you happily then you say"Goodbye" then Koga carries you back to his den and put you down and you guys sat down and cuddled for the rest of the day because he felt bad.

Sesshomaru:You decided to come back and you were walking with Inuyasha then you were talking to Kagome. You all heard a scream and you knew who it was so you were the first one to run to the screaming to see a demon attacking Rin and Jaken so you killed the demon and made sure Rin was ok. You stayed with them until Sesshomaru arrived even if Inuyasha hated it. Once Sesshomaru arrived you guys started to walk away when You heard Rin say"Are you ever gonna come back Y/N?" You froze thinking about it and you felt bad for leaving Rin but you had to so you crouch down and say"No...Im sorry Rin.." She hugs you and says"Its ok Y/N" You hug back then get up and start walking away again but felt Someone grab your hand so you look over to see Sesshomaru and you say"Yes Sesshomaru?" He pulls you away from your group and Says"Y/N I didnt mean what I said..Please come back" You sigh and say"Fine I'll come back" He kisses you and you kiss back then walk to Rin and told her she was so happy. You told Kagome and she was happy for you so you stayed with Sesshomaru.

Miroku:You were walking around the village because You decided to stay at the village instead of traveling with Kagome and her friends. When Kagome and her friends came back They were all injured so they came to you and you healed them but noticed Miroku wasn't there so You asked Kagome"Hey Kagome where Miroku?" She says"Outside" You nod then go out and walk to him and say"Miroku..." He looked at you and immediately got up and grabbed ahold of your hands then said"Y/N...Please forgive me..it'll never happen again" You smile slightly and kiss him saying"Its Alright I forgive you now lets get you inside all healed up" So you guys go inside and heal him.

Naraku:You were in your room thinking when you heard the door open so you looked over. You saw Naraku and he walked over then said"Y/N I'll be more careful now please come eat" You nod then you guys go and eat. After your done eating you guys cuddle until you guys fall asleep.