They hurt you on accident

Inuyasha: You were walking very close behind Inuyasha so when a demon came to attack and Inuyasha pulled out his sword he only elbowed you in the face but it still hurt and it caused a nose bleed. Later on in the evening you had moved on as you knew you were following to close behind him but Inuyasha still apologized to you by bringing you flowers and kissing your nose.

Koga:Koga was running very fast and not paying attention to where he was going so he was showing off to his pack members and he didn't look before he started so he slammed right into you causing you to fly back and hit the ground, you groaned in pain as Koga instantly helped you up apologizing to you multiple times as he brought you different things as an apology from Flowers to Food, you forgave him as you knew he didn't do it on purpose.

Sesshomaru: Sesshomaru had told you to stay back as he was fighting a demon but you got close, a little to close so during the fight Sesshomaru used his sword when he brought it out and swung the sword back it sliced your arm a little causing you to groan in pain which made Sesshomaru look at you with a slight worry look on his face but he killed the demon first then checked on you wrapping your wound while lecturing you on why you need to listen to him when he says back but he did quietly apologize for hurting you with his sword and you forgave him.

Miroku: You were walking behind Miroku and weren't paying any attention so when Miroku had started to adjust his staff and he ended up smacking you right in the face it definitely caught you off guard as you rubbed your face while he apologized multiple times kissing your face over and over hoping you feel better and forgive him which you did as you knew it was slightly your fault for not paying attention to where you were going.

Naraku:Naraku was fighting Inuyashas group and told you to stay inside but you got curious so you went outside but at the wrong time so Narakus tentacle sent you flying back to hit the wall groaning in pain as you caught everyone's attention, Naraku quickly grabbed you then made everything disappear as you guys relocated to a different area. After that Naraku checked on your wounds making sure you were fine, he apologized but also lectured you because you didn't listen to him.