The first time

Inuyasha:It was on your honeymoon where you guys just relaxed from the wedding and spent time together as a married couple, Inuyasha had seemed very touchy and also would say perverted comments to you which would cause you to blush as this wasn't like him. After a while you figured out what was going on so you made the first move for intimacy and you guys spent the night making love. Inuyasha was very gentle at first not wanting to hurt you in anyway then he became rougher while marking you as his, once it was over you two went and bathed then you guys cuddled sleeping in.

Koga: It was after your wedding celebration, Koga took you to a private area in the woods where nobody could hear or see you two when he expressed how he was feeling so you guys started with kissing and it slowly escalated to way more. At first you started on top but he flipped you both to make sure it was known he was dominant. At first it was slow and gentle before Koga got rougher leaving marks all over your body claiming you as his to the whole world. Once it was over Koga cleaned you both up then carried you back laying you both down in bed as you fell asleep on the way back so he cuddled you.

Sesshomaru:It was on one of the nights when you guys were in the forest with the kids already asleep so you guys snuck off to a private area where shockingly Sesshomaru initiated the intimacy between you two by kissing you, his hands roaming your body then his mouth went down to your neck as he bit onto your neck marking you as his. Sesshomaru got you both undressed before starting as he was gently and slow then he got rough and would praise you every so often with some I love you's thrown in from the both of you. After it was over Sesshomaru had to help you get into the hot springs to clean off then helped you get dressed then you two went to sleep together.

Miroku: It was the night you two got married when you went into your house in the village you guys started kissing and touching each other, Miroku started off gentle and slow then he got rougher as the night carried on but he still made sure to check on you, Miroku would praise you and say how much he loved you, once it was over he cleaned you both up then you guys both went to bed cuddled close to each other. 

Naraku:It was the night of your marriage, you both were in the bedroom as he started touching you and kissing you as he got you both undressed, Naraku was gentle at first but he got rough very quickly after knowing he wasn't hurting you, Naraku would praise but degrade you at the same time as he left multiple marks on your body. Once it was all done he cleaned you guys up then he left you to sleep while he planned his next attack