They ignore you

Inuyasha:You guys had gotten into a tiny fight so you were trying to talk to him but he was ignoring you. You sighed and followed him around until He had turned to you and said"Stop Following me!" You shake your head No then He Sighs and pulls you to him holding you close. You guys went into a tree and cuddled enjoying each others company.

Koga:You walked to Koga's den and waved at his members then you walked to him and said"Hey Wolfie" then you watch him walk away from him and you were confused and a little shocked because hes never ignored you so you followed him and said"Koga..Koga..Koga..Koga..Koga" He looks at you so you kiss him and feel him kissing back then you guys go on a walk and talk about it. He was having a bad day so he was ignoring everyone so you helped him feel better.

Sesshomaru:You guys had gotten into a really bad fight that day so you knew he was gonna ignore you that didn't surprise you at all. Later that day you walked to him and said"Sesshomaru I'm sorry for the fight" He walked away so you sighed and walked with Rin then you guys met up with Kagome's group and you waved at them and They waved back. It was dark out so you got up and went on a walk when you heard Sesshomaru say"Y/N its not safe to travel alone in the dark you know that" You roll your eyes and start walking again when you feel Sesshomaru grab your waist and hold you close then he says"Y/N quit it Now lets go back" You nod then walk back with him.

Miroku:You knew Miroku had gotten sick because of you so you felt bad and went to find him. You were looking around for him then you heard Sango say"Hey Y/N if your looking for your man he's in your guys hut" You nod then walk to your hut and move aside the door to see Miroku laying down so you walk over and sit next to him and gently play with his hair and he knows its you so he cuddled into you and you kiss his head.

Naraku:You had gotten hurt fighting against a demon so Naraku was pissed at you because you could have died and you were in your room since Naraku was ignoring you. You got up and walked to Narakus room and opened the door and said"Naraku get over yourself You almost die on me everyday" He sighs and uses his Demon powers to pull you over so you sit in his lap and hum then you guys talk and you show him your scar you got from it.