You almost die

Inuyasha:You were protecting Haru and the demon knocked you down while Haru ran away to Inuyasha. You fought back until you were to weak to fight back anymore you got sent flying back into a tree and you groan in pain.You heard Inuyasha call your name so you weakly looked at him and watched him kill the demon then you passed out from the pain. You were passed out for 18 hours when you woke up inuyasha was right next to you. You sat up weakly and looked over at Inuyasha and kissed his cheek causing him to look right at you then he hugged you gently and you hugged back. You guys talked about what happened and that Haru was ok which is good as Haru was with Sango and Miroku so you and Inuyasha relaxed until Haru came in and cuddled you guys. You all ended up falling asleep until a couple hours later than you guys woke up heading outside.

Koga:You were with Kagome's group when Naraku attacked and he went right at you since Koga still had the jewel shards in his leg. Everyone gasped then Inuyasha tried to attack him but it didn't work. He just kept attacking you and almost killing you when Koga came and helped him go away then they brought you to the village to get wrapped you up. You were asleep for a while but when you woke up you sat up and felt Ai next to you so you carefully got up then walked outside and walked to Koga and hugged him from behind causing him to turn around and look at you. You kiss him then feel Ai hug your legs and you smile then kiss her head then you,Koga and Ai walked to the den and sat with them.

Sesshomaru:You knew you had to protect Rin and Kenji when Sesshomaru left because Jaken couldn't do it so when the kids were collecting berries you were standing waiting for them to finish up when a demon came to attack the kids but you got in the way and all you heard before you passed out was Rin screaming your name and Kenji screaming for his father. You woke to feel walking and you knew you were on A-Un when you weakly opened your eyes more you saw Rin and Kenji walking near A-Un when you moved a bit you felt everyone look at you and Kenji said"Momma!" You look over at Kenji and he smiles then you felt someone else staring so you looked over and saw Sesshomaru looking so you smiled a bit but you could tell he was a little pissed you almost died. After a bit when it was dark out you and sesshomaru walked into the forest and talked about it and he had you explain what happened.

Miroku:You were always risking your life traveling with Inuyasha's group because they never stop risking their life. You were relaxing by yourself because Kagome went back to the future then Inuyasha was with her and Sango was inside a hut with Shippo and Kirara while you didn't know where Miroku was. You were leaning against a tree when you heard something so you opened your eyes to see a demon coming right at you. You didn't have enough time to react so you screamed when the demon had attacked you so the demon kept attacking you, you tried to defend yourself but you were already too weak to do anything so you just passed out. When you woke up all you saw was the top of a hut so when you sat up you hissed in pain and looked down to see bandaging around your stomach then you felt Miroku sit next to you so you looked at him and leaned against his chest sleepy so Miroku let you sleep.

Naraku: Inuyasha's group attacked Naraku's mansion while you were inside thinking it was Naraku. You felt the mansion falling down so you grabbed the twins and ran when you got trapped in an area and you started getting weak because the smoke was getting to your lungs when you heard them screaming then you heard Naraku calling your name and you screamed before passing out. When you woke up you were in his new mansion then you saw the twins were ok so you sat up then looked over at Naraku and he looked at you then he made sure you were alright then you guys cuddled while the twins were asleep.