Fight

Inuyasha:You were hanging with Inuyasha when You looked away for a second then you saw Kikyo's soul collectors so you looked over and Inuyasha was running after them, you roll your eyes and you walk to Sango and Kagome. You told them what just happened so then you grabbed your bag and you said"I'm going back to the future I don't know if i'll be back". You walk to the well and jump in going back to the future, you get out and walk into Kagome's house and explain to Kagome's family why your back without Kagome. You walk into Kagome's room and sit on the bed going on your phone. Inuyasha came back and was looking for you and Kagome said"She's not here inuyasha She left" Inuyasha looked at her and said"Why did she leave?" Kagome rolls her eyes and said"Well why don't you ask your dead Lover?" Inuyasha froze then ran to the well and jumped in the well then He jumped to Kagome's window and opens it and you look over and say"What do you want Inuyasha" He says"Why are you here?" You roll your eyes and say"Well We were hanging out and you leave me for a dead women" Inuyasha says"She was my first love Y/N I'll always love her jeez just let it be" You look away and say"Get out inuyasha" He rolls his eyes and leaves and you lay down sighing.

Koga:This was the 3rd fight inuyasha and Koga have gotten in a fight about Kagome and you were getting annoyed about this fight. Kagome said"Guys enough!!" You had walked away and Kagome smacked them both on the back of the head and Koga looked around for you then Kagome said"Y/N walked away because You guys are fighting over me when Koga has a girlfriend that probably hurt her feelings" Koga looked down feeling bad and sighed and said"Sorry Kagome, I gotta go find my girlfriend" He smelt for your scent then ran after it trying to find you but couldn't so he went to his den hoping to find you tomorrow so he laid down and thought to himself then he closed his eyes falling asleep. You were sitting in your house and you were upset because your boyfriend was fighting over someone else.

Sesshomaru: You were looking for Sesshomaru and realized he had left you behind so you ran to Kagome's group and stayed with them walking around. You were leaning against a tree while Kagome and Inuyasha were fighting and you were talking to Sango when Sesshomaru arrived and He started fighting Inuyasha so you looked away causing Sango to look at you confused and you whispered to Sango"He left me in a village" She nodded then Sesshomaru eventually walked away and you guys went to the village for the night. You couldn't sleep so you packed your back and walked out and started walking to the well to go back to your time when You felt Sesshomaru near so you said"What do you want Sesshomaru?" He walked out and said"I don't have to answer you" You looked at him and said"well you do have to answer on why you left me behind?!" He said"You don't need an answer, you take to much time and your annoying." You roll your eyes and get on the well and said"Well if I take to much time we're through!" you then jumped into the well then once you got back to your time you get out and walk to your house.

Miroku:You,Sango,and Kagome were all watching Miroku flirt with another girl to get you guys into a inn for free and once it got dark you heard walking so You looked out the window to see Miroku and the inn owner flirting outside so You poked Sango and she sighed because obviously Miroku didn't learn from any mistake he's ever made so You sat back down and laid down closing your eyes not wanting to think about it anymore. You guys woke up in the morning and walked out of your room and you ignored Miroku and walked with Sango which confused Miroku and Miroku saw Kagome glaring at him so he asked Inuyasha"What did I do wrong?" Inuyasha shrugged then kept walking with everyone and You didn't talk to Miroku at all but you did explain to inuyasha why your ignoring Miroku so Inuyasha explained it to Miroku and he felt terrible for doing that.

Naraku:You had told Naraku for the 5th time to be careful when getting attacked but all he did was ignore you so you just went to your room ignoring him you didn't come out to eat or go for your walk you like to take so He knew something was wrong and he went to your room and knocked on the door but you ignored him and you pretended you were asleep but you weren't really so once he stopped knocking you moved around a bit then you waited until you knew he was gone and you looked down upset because you didn't want Naraku to die but he apparently didn't care.