They make you cry

Inuyasha: Inuyasha being Inuyasha was saying things he didn't mean because he was angry, You were trying to help him calm down and he snapped at you saying"God Y/N you can be so annoying. Can you just back off." After that he stormed away leaving you alone in the forest, now you were use to Inuyasha's remarks but he wasn't ever this rude to you so you tried to stay strong but it actually hurt so you leaned against the tree and started crying not being loud but also not being quiet as you thought you were alone but Inuyasha had come back to apologize as he instantly regretted saying that to you but he came back in the middle of you crying. inuyasha grabbed you pulling you close and rubbed your back as he apologized to you, after you calmed down you forgave him and talked about what was bothering him, it was men in the village saying he didn't deserve you as his wife and that you could do better then the half-breed so you reassured him then you guys went to your home in the village.

Koga: Koga had no intention to make you cry but you were already having a rough day and you were emotional that day. When you went to Koga to try and be with him hoping he would help make you feel better but when you went over to him and hugged onto him while he was in the middle of talking to other pack members, He looked at you and removed you off him as he said"Y/n please not now I can't have you cling to me today" then he turned away and talked to the others. You were slightly shocked because he has never said things like that to you so you walked off to your area that you shared with your husband as you got there you broke down starting to cry as everything had overwhelmed you, Koga had walked into your guys area to see what was wrong when he heard you crying he walked to you seeing your state as he pulled you close and rocked you as you fell asleep on him from crying, Koga wiped your tears before laying you down covering you as he helped everyone relax then in the morning he talked to you about what was wrong.

Sesshomaru: It was on a day where clearly everyone was having a rough day, so Sesshomaru and You were arguing about him always disappearing to do different missions but you were arguing away from Rin and Kenji. Now the fight was dumb and started because he told you guys to stay there while he left but you had pulled him aside to argue, He was clearly not impressed and he just shoved you away as he walked away going to do what he needed to do, so you walked back to the kids as they picked berries and caught fish while you quietly cried from being emotional and having him just walk away on you and the kids couldn't tell but anyone else could tell that you had been crying. You cooked the fish for the kids and watched them eat as you fiddled with your engagement ring then you had the kids bathe and change into warm clothes then you helped them sleep. You stayed up to keep them safe as Sesshomaru arrived you grabbed clothes to bathe as you tried to walk past him but he grabbed your waist as you walked away pulling you back looking at you sighing as he saw your tear stained face and he kissed you apologizing for pushing you and leaving you then let you go bathe.

Miroku:You had walked onto what it looked like Miroku flirting with another women which he wasn't he was simply asking the women where you are as he couldn't find you and Sara wanted you so you stormed up to him pushing him a bit accusing him of flirting then you stormed off getting upset and you go into your guys home as Sara went to play with the village kids. You sat onto your bed and started crying as you were stressed from the day when Miroku walked in sighing then walked over to you pulling you close kissing your head telling you what really happened and that he would never do that to you and you were his only women.

Naraku:It wasn't because of him yelling or anything but he had left to go deal with some business and came back injured really bad so when you walked in on him being injured so you hurried over and helped wrap him up as you started crying worried for him hoping nothing bad would happen to him. Naraku noticed you were crying and immediately held you close rubbing your tears away as he reassured you that he would be ok and that he will heal perfectly fine within the next few hours so you relaxed and laid with him and talked about what he did while he healed.