The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 1-5

In the north of DaQi, there are mountains that stretch for thousands of kilometers. It is called Mount Qiong.

To the south of Mount Qiong is DaQi, to the north of Mount Qiong is a grassland that belongs to the Rong tribes.

A hundred years ago, in order to prevent the Rong from going south, DaQi sent the Zhenbei Army to stations south of Mount Qiong to defend against the Rong, but the effect is not great — every winter, there are countless DaQi people who died under the Rong's iron cavalry.

It was not until ten years ago when Zhou Jingshan, the current commander of the Zhenbei Army, appeared that made the Rong no longer able to cross Mount Qiong.

It's a pity, two months ago, Zhou Jingshan was ambushed by the Rong and disappeared in Mount Qiong.

***

On this day, a young man rode a thin horse all the way south from the Rong's grassland and entered Mount Qiong mountains.

Yan Jingze sat on the horse, looking at the majestic Mount Qiong in front of him, breathing a little faster than usual.

Finally see Mount Qiong!

With two more days going through the mountain, he can leave the Rong's territory and back to DaQi.

Hope is at hand!

Yan Jingze showed the first sincere smile after coming to this world. He reached out and patted the head of the horse that he was riding: "Xiao Hua, we'll be home soon!"

"Neigh!" Yan Jingze's scrawny brown horse with missing hair in several places with its head even more bald, shakes its head vigorously, wanting to shake Yan Jingze's hand off.

But as if Yan Jingze's hand had grown from its 'bald head', it couldn't get rid of it at all. The horse was angry, spread its hooves and dashed forward

As soon as the horse ran, the wind picked up, Yan Jingze retracted his hand and pulled down his hat: "It's so cold today. Fortunately, I wear a lot."

Today he is wearing a cotton outer robe and cotton pants. He was also covered with a sheepskin robe with sheepskin boots. He wore a sheepskin hat on his head and also covered his face with a cloth.

Such a complete set of warm equipment, even if he hurries in the ice and snow, he won't be frozen, just a bit cumbersome.

No matter how cumbersome, it's better than being frozen.

He is now wounded, he can't stand the cold!

Yan Jingze entered this small world to mend the world, while also spending a honeymoon with his lover Su Moxiu.

But something went wrong,

He doesn't know where Su Moxiu, who entered the small world one step earlier than him, went. The condition of the person he transmigrated to is also kinda bad.

The original owner of this body was named Zhou Jingshan. He is DaQi Marquis Anyang son, a second rank assistant great general, and the commander of Zhenbei Army.

Zhou Jingshan joined the army at the age of fifteen. He is just 32 this year. In more than ten years, he went from a very small halberd wielder to an important general. This also related to his family background, but more so because he has real ability.

He personally went to battle hundreds of times with the Rong, slaughtering countless soldiers, and used his life in the army wholeheartedly to serve the people. Only then did he become the great general Zhou who is deeply loved by the frontier soldiers and people.