The prince gave up treatment (11-15)*

The prince gave up treatment (11)

Emperor Chengde looked at the prince, and saw that the prince was moved.

His eldest son is really too simple and honest, too cheating!

"You believe his nonsense! He wants to go to the Criminal Ministry because of Su Moxiu! It is Su Moxiu that he is thinking of now!" Emperor Chengde said angrily.

He had promised the queen to let the fifth child go to the criminal ministry, but he was still a little angry.

"Father, the fifth brother grows up so big, it is rare to like someone, and it is inevitable that you will have a heart." The prince said.

"He still liked that Jiang Qi before!"

Prince: "..."

The prince was full of embarrassment. The Emperor Chengde felt very happy when he saw the prince like this. When he caught the prince, he gave him an education and told him not to trust others so much.

Over the years, the prince got older and had his own ideas. When facing him, he was always respectful. Emperor Chengde hadn't spoken to him in a long time.

Now that we talk like this, both father and son have a different feeling.

The prince's eyes were red. Thinking of what his fifth brother said to him yesterday, he said emotionally: "Father, you haven't taught me this way for a long time."

Emperor Chengde was taken aback.

When the prince and Emperor Chengde cultivated the relationship between father and son, Yan Jing also cultivated relationship with Su Moxiu.

He felt that Su Moxiu should also have a good impression of him.

They are conscious of each other, and then cultivate and cultivate their feelings, and he can tell Su Moxiu his feelings.

Although with him, Su Mo Xiu had no heirs, but he could get immortal life, which was quite a bargain?

Su Moxiu also wanted to get along well with Yan Jing.

The two of them are connected with each other, he doesn't expect it, he just hopes to spend more time with the five princes.

In fact, to get along with the fifth prince more, he should be more reserved and put on airs, so as to make the fifth prince pay more attention to him and pay more attention to him.

If he was too easy to draw in, after the fifth prince put him under his command, he would definitely not treat him this way.

Who would eat, drink and have fun with his subordinates every day?

But he couldn't control himself.

He always wanted to show himself more in front of the fifth prince, and within a few days of work, he said a lot of things that he wanted to say slowly to the fifth prince.

The fifth prince didn't ask him at all, but he actually said almost everything he knew and useful to the fifth prince!

Su Moxiu was very upset, but the matter was over, and he was helpless.

This day is the Great Dynasty Meeting again.

Su Moxiu's current grade was able to participate in the Great Dynasty Meeting, but he had to stand at the end.

He stood behind the crowd in a bad mood.

If there was no big dynasty meeting, he had already met the fifth prince at this moment, and then the two would find a place to eat and talk...