Famous guide bumper porcelain flow 11-15*

Famous guide bumper porcelain flow (11)

Yan Jing asked Su Moxiu about shooting.

Su Moxiu has terminated the contract with his original company, and has nothing to do these days, so he has been following him and mixing in the crew.

And because Su Moxiu's filming has not yet started, and only some scenes were filmed in the early stage, he played the experience of the male lead before the end of the world and the early end of the world, so he was very empty, basically he was with the deputy director every day to see the words through the camera. Jing Ze.

After watching for so long, Su Moxiu knew exactly how to use the camera. He also knew how to take pictures of scenes would make it look better.

So from time to time, he would suggest that the assistant director change the position of the camera.

But now Yanjing asked, but Su Moxiu couldn't say one reason. His face was a little dazed, and his expression was a little innocent: "I think it's better to shoot like this."

The deputy director's surname is Xue and Xue Heyi. He is from a good family, but he is not a rich man. He listened very much to Su Moxiu, an investor who invested 20 million in the crew. Su Moxiu asked him to move the camera position and he moved.

Now Yan Jing mentioned that Xue Heyi thought of something and hurriedly said, "Guardian! shoppingmode Brother Su knows how to shoot and can always shoot you particularly masculine and beautiful! Of course, you are already mighty and majestic!"

They are very tall and in good shape, but their appearance is also above average, at least they are incomparable with those little fresh meats in the entertainment industry, standing with Su Moxiu...the difference is even greater.

Apart from anything else, Director Gu's skin is more than one shade darker than Su Moxiu.

But Gu Dao has a unique temperament.

He gives people the feeling that no matter what he faces, he is fearless and can give everything for his own beliefs.

Forget it, Xue Heyi also discovered that Director Gu's acting skills are very good!

If Su Moxiu is at the bottom of acting skills, then Director Gu is the peak of acting skills.

What's more commendable is that Director Gu can make smooth martial arts movements without the need for martial arts instruction!

When he first came to the crew as the deputy director, Xue Heyi was actually not optimistic about the play. After all, the crew looked very poor.

Moreover, he is a fan of Dao Gu, knowing Dao Gu, he doesn't think that Dao Gu can make good science fiction films.

When he knew that Director Gu was going to play the leading actor, he was even more helpless.

At that time, he thought that Director Gu would match this movie with some 50 cents special effects, and then arrange a lot of funny plots, and finally make a low-cost online movie... To be honest, online movies are very hot now, and you can't make a profit. few.

The most important thing is that it can make Director Gu ever addicted to the actor-Xue Heyi feels that when Director Gu made this movie, he wanted to have the actor addicted to himself.

But now, Xue Heyi has completely changed his mind.

He is still too young to understand Gu Dao before.

Director Gu is a man who has the courage to climb the peak, how can he make movies casually?

Don't say anything else, just take care of the acting...Even if the special effects are a little bit worse, this movie won't be so bad!