Top Student Report Everyday 1-5

The small world that Yan Jingze picked this time was a new one. There was a problem during the turning process, there was a loophole in the small world and it was on the verge of collapse.

Not only that, in this world, someone is sure to be reborn.

Thinking of the bad things he encountered in the previous world, Yan Jingze communicated with the ignorant little world. He wants to know more about the plot before he enters.

At least he needs to know who was reborn, and what happened before this person was reborn.

The best public high school in T City is T City No. 1 High School, and the best private high school is W High School.

Many students in W High School have been studying all the way from kindergarten, elementary, and middle school, and such students are wealthy and respectable people.

Starting from kindergarten, the annual tuition fee is already in the ten thousand, plus various other expenses, which is not something that ordinary families can afford.

If nothing else, the school uniform fee for a year in W High School is more than 10,000 yuan!

However, W is really a good high school.

These days, the richer people are, the more they pay attention to education. Those students in W with good family conditions not only have good grades, but they are also very self-disciplined and versatile.

Many of them, before entering high school, have already determined their future path. When the students of ordinary high schools are still not familiar with domestic universities, they have already begun to apply for famous foreign universities.

On Saturday morning, the third-year students of W high school were dismissed from school.

A group of seventeen or eighteen-year-old boys and girls walked out of the campus laughing and talking.

Although they wore school uniforms, they were wearing sneakers costing thousands of yuan apiece. Their wrist watches also cost a few thousand yuan. However, more than those ten thousand and hundred thousands of yuan, their eyes were full of confidence. One can see that they are different from ordinary people.

However, among these people, there is also an ordinary person in every aspect.

A chubby little fat man, wearing unbranded shoes and carrying an ordinary backpack.

This little fat man is quite tall and his facial features are also good, but his temperament is not very good.

Most of the students, who went out of the school, got into a luxury car and left, but some people got on the bus at the school gate or called a taxi.

The little fat man scratched his hair, but instead of getting into any car, he went east.

W High School just moved to a new campus not long ago.

In order to make the school bigger, the new campus of W High School is located in the undeveloped north of T city. There are many construction sites near the school.

The little fat man looked around and walked to a certain building on one of the construction sites.

The houses on this construction site are almost finished. For unknown reasons, they suddenly stopped working, and now there is no one near it.

The little fat man entered the tallest building, climbed to the third floor, and stood at the window looking out cautiously.

He looked for a long time. It was very quiet outside, he couldn't even see a person.