The President Insists On Snatching 11-15

Uncle Li has been in the Kang family for 20 years, and basically everyone in the villa area knows him.

Some people did not dare to ask Kang Xinhou after seeing the video of Kang Xinhou posted by Su Yanqing, so they went to Uncle Li.

Uncle Li was stunned when he saw this.

Both father Kang and Kang Xinhou are trying to cover up Kang Xinhou's mental state.

Over the years, even if Kang Xinhou suffered, he would not go crazy in front of outsiders, and he continued to take medicine one after another.

But now...Su Yanqing actually told this to others directly, and even sent the video to others.

Su Yanqing is really unworthy of them, right?

Although his young master forced Su Yanqing, he never did anything to hurt Su Yanqing. Su Yanqing cheated but he was still reluctant to even hurt Su Yanqing's finger, and he even took the initiative to break the engagement.

It might be okay for Su Yanqing to do this in order to get rid of his young master in the past, but now, Su Yanqing is free. Why did he still do this?

"What's wrong?" Yan Jingze was puzzled. What did Su Yanqing do?

After he told Su Yanqing that he wanted to break up the engagement, he blocked Su Yanqing, lest Su Moxiu misunderstand. Therefore, he did not know Su Yanqing's current situation.

Uncle Li quickly told what Su Yanqing had done.

Yan Jingze: "..." He knew that Su Yanqing was reborn, but he didn't know what happened to Su Yanqing, so he didn't think about what to do with Su Yanqing.

As a result...Su Yanqing did something wrong first?

Su Moxiu followed Yan Jingze and naturally heard what Uncle Li said clearly.

He knew why the people in the company all looked at him with strange gazes.

When Yan Jingze showed him the chat records between Kang Xinhou and Su Yanqing before, he was shocked when he looked closely. This is because he was overworked by Kang Xinhou before, so he knew more about Kang Xinhou than others.

Now those who didn't know Kang Xinhou very well know these things...

President Kang, who is almost perfect in the eyes of outsiders, will beg his fiancé to return to him with various messages and even harm himself to force his fiancé.

Even getting engaged to his fiancé is by threatening him with suicide.

In the past, Kang Xinhou was a winner in life, but now he is ridiculed.

This matter is so big that even Kang Corporate stock may be affected.

Su Moxiu immediately looked at Yan Jingze. Yan Jingze should be very angry when he encounters such a thing, right?

Yan Jingze said to Uncle Li with a blank face: "Uncle Li, I already know about this matter. I will handle it."

"Young master, do you want to tell old lady Ying about this?" Uncle Li asked.

Yan Jingze said: "Of course, Uncle Li, you go tell the old lady...You can go."

"Okay." Uncle Li agreed and left angrily.

Yan Jingze waited for Uncle Li to leave, then opened the door silently.

Su Moxiu entered after him, a little worried: "You..."