Top Student Report Everyday 27-31 (end)

Chu Qiyu walked home with a sullen face without carrying his backpack.

Ever since his parents gave him 100 yuan a day for food, his life has become difficult.

After he was reborn, he has many things he wants to do, but without money, he can't do anything!

And Shao Shenyang...

Two months ago, when Shi Chengying left their school, he thought that without Shi Chengying as a stumbling block, he would definitely be able to become friends with Shao Shenyang, but Shao Shenyang still ignored him.

He wanted to find someone to help, but it turned out that because he couldn't afford the money, people like Sun Binbin who followed him before didn't listen to him now.

Sun Binbin even turned around and helped Shao Shenyang avoid him!

After Shao Shenyang got first place in the monthly exams 2 times in a row, the school teacher reprimanded him as soon as they saw him running to class 2!

As for the weekend...

After learning that Shao Shenyang stayed at school on weekends, he didn't go home on weekends and stayed at school. As a result...Shao Shenyang went home again!

He went to Shao Shenyang's house to look for Shao Shenyang after a lot of hard work, but no one was there!

In the past two months, Chu Qiyu's life has been very bad. The only thing that makes him happy is that his elder brother also doesn't have a good time.

After Shi Chengying left, his elder brother has been distracted.

He later talked with his parents and he affirmed that his elder brother really likes Shi Chengying!

He can't get Shao Chenyang, and his elder brother can't get Shi Chengying, which is good.

Besides, his parents who favored his elder brother...Since his elder brother fell in love with someone like Shi Chengying, his parents couldn't help getting angry these days. He felt really happy seeing it.

Chu Qiyu rushed into the house and ran upstairs like usual.

His mother is likely to be waiting for him in the living room, then she will ask things again and he is too lazy to answer them!

Chu Qiyu rushed up the stairs with large strides, then he suddenly stopped.

When he turned around, he noticed that there was no sign of his mother in the spacious living room.

His mother isn't home?

Chu Qiyu felt a little uncomfortable. He slowed down as he went upstairs, however, he heard his mother's voice at this moment: "This baked sweet potato is delicious. I won't give old Su any rice at night, he has to eat the sweet potatoes! Sigh. Don't look at his thin figure, he has a fat liver. He has to eat more whole grains!"

Immediately afterwards, a voice that Chu Qiyu felt very familiar with, but couldn't remember who it belonged to, sounded: "Mom, our baked chicken wings are ready!"