Waste wood flies on the branches (6-10)*

Waste wood flies on the branches (6)

Su Moxiu's residence is very close to his company, and shortly after he drove out of the company's underground garage, he drove into another underground garage.

The two swiped their cards to get on the elevator and went directly to the top floor.

This building is a large apartment with more than 300 square meters per household, one household with two elevators-there is only one household on each floor, but there are two elevators. In addition to the elevator for the owner, there is also a special nanny elevator.

But Su Moxiu didn't ask for a nanny, his house didn't have much furnishings yet, and it looked very empty.

"I have only one person, so I have relatively few things." Su Moxiu explained.

"This is also very good, minimalist style," Yan Jing asked, "Which room do you live in?"

"I live in the master bedroom." Su Mo Xiu said.

Yan Jing followed Su Moxiu to the master bedroom, and found that the master bedroom also had a cloakroom, balcony, bathroom, and a total of 100 square meters.

The life of a local tyrant is really unimaginable for ordinary people.

Yan Jing looked at the local tyrant who had brought him. Just about to say something, he noticed that the other party was a little uncomfortable and didn't look at him!

I'm really sorry, he's...like it.

Su Moxiu had been talking to him about finance and investment before, and he was embarrassed to talk about it, but now... Yan Jing leaned in and kissed Su Moxiu: "Boyfriend, your house is so big, why let me move in? It can also save rent."

"Okay!" Su Moxiu agreed without even thinking about it. He had wanted Ji Ziqiu to move to his house a long time ago. He was worried that doing so would hurt Ji Ziqiu's self-esteem, so he didn't mention it.

Now that Ji Ziqiu is willing to move over by himself, it is naturally better!

"I'm afraid of the dark, so I don't dare to sleep alone... Am I sleeping with you?" Yan Jing smiled.

"Good." Su Moxiu agreed, his heartbeat inevitably getting faster and faster.

"I will move here tomorrow!" Yan Jing laughed, and kissed Su Moxiu again: "Su, you are so cute!"

Su Moxiu: "..." What kind of ghost adjectives are these! He is a big man, how can he be said to be cute!

"It's late, it's time to take a bath." Su Mo Xiu said.

"I am not familiar with your bathroom... Are you with me?" Yan Jing said again.

Su Moxiu's heart beat faster.

He feels that this progress is too fast now.

He is ready to spend a lifetime with Yan Jing, but how long have they known each other? The two take a bath together, and then they will sleep together...

and many more! Did that Cai Jinchun take a bath with Ji Ziqiu?

Cai Jinchun has already seen Ji Ziqiu's body, is he still trying not to look at it?

Su Mo Xiu said: "Okay!"

Su Moxiu followed Yan Jing into the bathroom, and then...

Yan Jing made a lot of suggestions: "I want to wipe my back and I can't wipe it by myself. Will you wipe it for me?"

"I'll give you a massage!"

"My hair is wet, you blow it for me?"

"I like to hold things when I sleep..."