Beta overwhelms Alpha (17-21)*end

Beta overwhelms Alpha (17)

Alpha's mark for omega is divided into two types, one is a temporary mark, and the other is a formal mark after the gland is broken and the mental power is blended.

Of course, there are some people who call the dual combination of body and spirit a thorough mark.

Generally speaking, after the official marking, the two parties have established a deep connection, and if you want to appease the alpha of a violent period, you must formally mark it.

It is precisely because of this...Although Su Moxiu does not have a clear memory of the time, he still feels that he has marked the rules of words and scenes.

Yan Jing blinked at Su Moxiu, full of temptation.

Before, he hadn't used such eyes to look at Xius less, but now... he is looking at Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu felt very uncomfortable in his heart.

He knew that his previous behavior was not very good, so how could he forcibly mark someone else's omega when he met for the first time?

But he didn't expect that the gentle omega in front of him had so many grievances in private.

He didn't even expect that in front of him he kept saying that he didn't like Su Moxiu's omega, and now he would recommend himself to him, Su Moxiu.

"How about you, Marshal? Do you like me?" Yan Jing took a step forward and looked directly at Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu: "..."

"Xinia!" Linna frowned and yelled. She clearly felt the tremendous pressure from Su Mo's self-cultivation. In addition... the people of the Bright Army present were not Su Moxiu alone, and there were two guards standing in Su Mo. After self-cultivation, these two people's faces are not good now.

She had speculated before that Seuss should have a good status in the Light Army, and even if she could be treated so politely, it might be related to Seuss.

Now that her son said these things in front of Su Moxiu, there was a high probability that he would offend people.

Yan Jing didn't care about them. He even walked to Su Moxiu and asked with a smile, "Say, do you like me?"

Yan Jing's words are a bit aggressive.

Linna didn't know what was going on with her son, so she dared to talk to Su Moxiu like this...

Yan Jing, of course, dare. He said so and didn't see Su Moxiu doing anything to him or reprimanding him. He obviously loved him so much. So, what is he afraid of?

Yan Jing's self-confident look was exceptionally hiring, but the two guards beside Su Moxiu looked at him with ineffable gazes.

Su Moxiu finally recovered at this time, and the cold mechanical voice sounded, "Presumptuous."

Of course he likes this person, but he certainly can't say that.

He couldn't blame the person in front of him, after all, he had the wrong first, and... he couldn't bear it.

Su Moxiu hesitated, Yan Jing had already arrived in front of him, and put his hand on his chest: "Why, dare you not answer?"

Linna saw that Yanjing was able to approach Su Moxiu. She only felt that Su Moxiu's condition must be very bad, but she didn't understand why Su Moxiu's guard didn't stop her son?

Of course Su Moxiu's guard would not stop Yan Jingze.

Their marshal's body is already healed. He is a top alpha who wants to clean up an omega. Why do you need them to take action?