Famous guide bumper porcelain flow 21-23(end) *

Famous guide bumper porcelain flow (21)

Su Moxiu asked this question without beginning and end, but Yan Jing was taken aback, and then he grabbed his hand and kissed him: "These days I want to promote movies or something, I'm afraid I won't have time... When I'm finished, I Take you abroad to meet your parents and we will have a wedding abroad."

Su Moxiu was a little disappointed, but still said, "Okay."

"The matter of our marriage cannot be made public for the time being... I'm going to wrong you." Yan Jing said again.

He is actually quite willing to make it public, but the original owner wants to get an Oscar award.

If it is made public, he is afraid that he will encounter trouble in the domestic entertainment circle in the future, and he does not want to go abroad to develop... This matter is better kept secret for the time being.

"Don't be wronged." Su Mo Xiudao, as long as he can get married, he doesn't care if he doesn't make it public.

He actually doesn't like being judged by others.

"There will be a program in a few days, shall we join in together?" Yan Jing asked again.

Su Moxiu naturally agreed.

Yan Jing hugged him in his arms and swiftly operated on the computer with both hands.

Su Moxiu watched the various numbers flashing quickly on the computer, making him a little confused.

What is Gu Shihao doing? Why is he... totally incomprehensible?

Forget it, it's normal if you don't understand it.

Gu Shihao knows a lot!

But he doesn't know anything... Will Gu Shihao dislike him?

Probably not... he looks so good.

Su Moxiu thought about it, and fell asleep unconsciously.

After two days, the word-of-mouth of the movie "Doomsday Soldier" broke out completely.

Yan Jing has been to so many worlds, watched so many movies, and developed spaceships... The works he produced are naturally not bad.

It is indeed hard science fiction.

Even after watching the movie, there were well-known doctors who exclaimed: "This movie is too awesome. There is nothing wrong with the layout of the laboratory inside! There are also those theories mentioned by Su Moxiu... I asked me to advise me. After reading it, he said that he was inspired and went to the laboratory to do research!"

Others have pointed out the superiority of this movie: "I especially like to study various weapons. The weapons in this movie are all so advanced..."

"I think the best thing is the special effects, which are simply fake."

"Gu Shihao's acting skills are too good? He has such good acting skills, what kind of director is he still?"

...

While chatting, some people realized one thing: "Su Moxiu's character set in this movie is very good, and it fits him very well... The most important thing is that he is very handsome! I went to find his former Looking at the variety show...Does he really have scholar syndrome? Well, I learned this. I think many of his performances are very similar to those with scholar syndrome."

"He does have this tendency, I've discovered it a long time ago."

"Have you noticed? Su Moxiu is one of the directors. Although this movie was made by Gu Shihao, the style is very different from Gu Shihao. Some parts are amazingly beautiful... Is this related to Su Moxiu?"