The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 12

The wide sheepskin blocked the sight of the people around them, and also made it dark around them. Su Moxiu was shocked, then Tan Jingze touched his lips. His heart beat faster and faster, almost jumping out of his chest. His body was as if in a trance, totally forgetting the time, and didn't know where he was or what he's doing.

In a breath, a long time seemed to have passed but it was only a moment that had passed. After Yan Jingze let him go, his chuckle suddenly woke Su Moxiu up. Coming back to his senses, he suddenly realized something...Yan Jingze is too skilled!

His heart lit up in fire, but it soon turned into distress.

He didn't know what happened to Yan Jingze before... And, is he not doing
enough? Should he be more proactive?

Su Moxiu thought that, then actively kissed Yan Jingze.

The fire in the house has dimmed and most have fallen asleep.

Zhang Erque has been busy all day, so after solving his physical problem, he fell asleep. But Cai An has always been slow to fall asleep. He hadn't slept yet so he naturally noticed Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu movement.
He..is very happy.

After a long while, Yan Jingze finally stopped for the second time and hugged Su Moxiu: "Okay, go to sleep: Although Su Moxiu took the initiative to kiss Yan Jingze later, in the end, the one who takes the initiative first is still Yan Jingze.

Who made Su Moxiu inexperienced?

He thinks that if it goes on like this, there's a chance they might go off the rails, so Yan Jingze could only stop. It's not the right place here, they can't go any further. Su Moxiu found himself being hugged by Yan Jingze. He moved, wanting to leave Van Jingze's arms

Yan Jingze patted his back: "Be good. Don't move."

Su Moxiu: ".." What's with Yan Jingze's coaxing tone? Is he someone who needs to be coaxed?

However, Yan Jingze was still injured. He could only stay still so as not to hurt Yan Jingze.

Su Moxiu and Yan Jingze, who were next to each other, quickly fell asleep.
Waking up early the next morning, the rabbit was stewed all night that its bones could be chewed and the beans in it were also overcooked.

Cai An gave everyone a bowl, then he took out a cloth bag from his pocket.
Zhang Erque, whose eyes were as big as eggs: "Cai An, what else are you hiding!"

"What am I hiding? I just brought something to eat, it's just I haven't taken it out before." Cai An reply.

"What is this? Jerky?" Zhang Erque swallowed his saliva.

Cai An glared at him: "You've already eaten up the jerky!" He also brought some jerky when he came out, but before when everyone had nothing to eat, he took it out and divided it for everyone.

If he knew it would be like this, he wouldn't take it out at that time.

Cai An opened the cloth bag and poured out half a bowl of rice noodles. He scooped clean hot water from another pot and poured it into it, then took out a bowl of sticky rice paste.

Zhang Erque quickly moved over. He also wants to freeload some rice paste.

But he hasn't come close yet when Cai An took the rice paste to Yan Jingze's side: "Mister Yan, you are not well, have a bowl of rice paste."

Zhang Erque: That's not right!

"Thank you." Yan Jingze took the bowl of rice paste and thanked him sincerely.