The prince gave up treatment (21-26)* end

The prince gave up treatment (21)

Ah Fu is young and takes a nap every day. Today, lying in his father's arms, he is inevitably sleepy.

But he stayed awake all the time.

He wanted to know what happened to Su Moxiu and his Five Emperor Uncles.

After Su Moxiu drugged his Uncle Five Emperors, he took his Uncle Five Emperors away. Does he want to pit his Uncle Five Emperors and prevent him from marrying his sister?

He is especially looking forward to the end of his Uncle Five Emperors!

But what he sees now is completely different from what he imagined!

In order to protect Ah Fu from the wind, the prince put a veil on Ah Fu's face.

This scarf is silk, very thin, Afu squinted his eyes, through the scarf, you can see the outside scene.

Just now he was carried in by his father, and he was dumbfounded when he saw the appearance of his Uncle Five Emperors and Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu looked ruthless and prescribed medicine to his Uncle Five Emperors to... sleep with his Uncle Five Emperors?

You **** yourself so bad after that?

Of course, this is not the point, the point is...His grandfather, actually wants to marry him five emperors uncle and Su Moxiu?

Hearing this, Ah Fu's first reaction was that his grandfather didn't want him to succeed to the throne of the five emperors, but faintly felt wrong.

As for Su Gu...

Su Gu knew that the scene where the five princes were with his son was misleading. After seeing such a scene, Emperor Chengde felt that his heart was normal.

But the fifth prince... why accuse him?

The fifth prince should know very well what his son did!

Before that, Su Gu's heartbeat had been beating very fast, but at this moment, his heartbeat almost stopped.

Su Gu looked at Emperor Chengde: "Your Majesty, what are you talking about?"

In the eyes of Emperor Chengde, Su Gu was an old fox.

No matter what this person does, he knows everything, and no matter what, he can do everything beautifully.

He rarely saw Su Gu change his face.

Now Su Gu's face was at a loss... it was the first time he saw this situation.

Emperor Chengde didn't answer Su Gu's words, he smiled and looked at Yan Jingze: "Fifth, you are sincere to Su Moxiu?"

Yan Jing did not hesitate: "Of course it is! Father, my heart for Su Moxiu can be learned from the sun and the moon!"

Emperor Chengde looked at Su Moxiu again: "Ziyan...Do you like my fifth son?"

Su Moxiu stared at Emperor Chengde blankly.

His expression was as blank as Su Gu.

He did not expect the Five Princes to say such things in front of Emperor Chengde, and he did not expect that Emperor Chengde would ask him that.

Su Moxiu subconsciously said: "Return to your Majesty, the five princes will be pleased by the minister."

Su Moxiu's eyes didn't have much focus, and when he thought of his previous tragic situation, Emperor Chengde gave Yanjing another stare.