Famous guide bumper porcelain flow 6-10

Famous guide bumper porcelain flow (6)

"Gu Shihao, don't regret it!" Mr. Wang straightened the wig on his head, repressing his anger.

"I won't regret it." Yan Jingze said with certainty, but his eyes drifted left and right, looking at this and that, completely lost.

"I'm withdrawing the vestment!" Mr. Wang said directly. After getting in touch with Gu Shihao these days, he thought that Gu Shihao was a bit unreliable. Now that Gu Shihao is making such a fuss and doesn't give him face, it is impossible for him to continue investing.

His money did not come from the wind!

"Okay!" Yan Jingze agreed, and looked at other investors with a strange smile, "What about you? Do you still want to invest?"

These investors looked at each other, a little hesitant.

They invested in Gu Shihao's movies in order to make money, but Gu Shihao's state today is really not right.

In the lounge before, he seemed crazy and he even pulled Mr. Wang's wig.

Ignoring that, Gu Shihao also kept saying that he won't shoot the script written by Screenwriter Li, so they didn't know what the next movie was going to be about!

"Shihao, I'm late...what's the matter?" At this moment, Zhou Liming came.

On the day of the audition in his previous life, Zhou Liming did not show up. Now he came here probably because the development of the matter is going out of his control.

"It's nothing, it's just that I want to make my own movie, not according to her script!" Yan Jingze pointed to the screenwriter Li.

Yan Jingze was glad that he was not the original owner that couldn't hide the hatred in his heart.

The original owner had never done anything wrong to Zhou Liming, and even regarded Zhou Liming as a friend all along, but Zhou Liming harmed the original owner so much with sinister intentions.

"Shihao, haven't I analyzed it with you? The script is already very good." Zhou Liming frowned slightly.

"This is not the movie I want to make, I can't make it!" Yan Jingze said.

"Then what are you going to shoot?" Zhou Liming asked.

Yan Jingze's hands trembled slightly, and his expression looked very excited, even a little hyperactive: "I want to make the movie I want to make. I haven't figured out what it will be, but what I make will definitely be the best movie and most popular movie!"

Zhou Liming stared at Yan Jingze for a while, then said, "How can we invest in you if you don't say anything?"

"Then you don't have to invest anymore! Just divest!" Yan Jingze said.

Zhou Liming's expression froze for a moment: "Shihao, don't joke around...if we have withdrawn the capital, how will you shoot?"

Yan Jingze didn't seem to hear his words: "I've already made up my mind. I want to make a movie that is unparalleled in the world. As for the leading actor...let him act, he is so good-looking."

At the end, Yan Jingze stretched out his hand and pointed at Su Moxiu.

Liu Leyan was dumbfounded: "Director Gu, my AXiu is going to quit the circle!"

"Don't worry about your retirement! You can retire after shooting my movie." Yan Jingze said.

But this will ruin Director Gu's movie! Liu Leyan said: "This won't work..."

Yan Jingze didn't care about Liu Leyan at all, he looked at Su Moxiu: "Su Moxiu, would you like to act in my movie?"

"I'm not good at acting," Su Moxiu thought for a moment, then added, "I don't have acting skills."