The prince gave up treatment (1-5)*

The prince gave up treatment (1)

On the third day of July 28th, Chengde, Yushufang.

This summer was extremely hot, and it made people feel angry.

Emperor Chengde's sweat and light silk clothes stuck to his body, but he didn't let anyone fan him.

In this room, all irrelevant court ladies and eunuchs have been driven out. Now, apart from Emperor Chengde in the imperial study room, only the **** Hu Zhongshun, the prime minister Su Gu, and Qingyuan Hou Zhao Wangzhi, who are the most trusted by him, are left. , And Su Moxiu, the youngest son of Su Gu, who was appointed as the top champion three years ago by Emperor Chengde and is now on duty in the Imperial Study Room.

Su Moxiu was only seventeen when he was admitted to the champion three years ago. After that, he entered the Imperial Academy and stayed for three years.

Six months ago, when Emperor Chengde was chatting with Su Gu, he learned that Su Moxiu was about to win, so he called him to his side and asked some questions.

Su Moxiu had something to say, and he was handsome. It happened that Emperor Chengde was irritated by his son at the time, so he stayed by his side and was ordered to serve in the imperial study.

In the past six months, Su Moxiu did a great job in the Imperial Study. Emperor Chengde also found that his poems, songs, piano, chess, calligraphy and painting were all compatible, and he liked him more and more, and gave him the fourth grade official uniform.

Emperor Chengde has a good temper. As usual, whether it is Su Gu or Zhao Wangzhi, he can talk to him freely. Hu Zhongshun will joke around. As for Su Moxiu, he rarely speaks, but every time he speaks, he can speak to Emperor Chengde's heart. go.

Today, however, none of these people said a word, standing silently, wishing to be a stone.

Emperor Chengde's expression was also gloomy, sitting in front of the imperial case, looking at the memorial in front of him, his chest panicked.

There was a little movement outside the Imperial Study Room, and Hu Zhongshun ran over and opened the door of the Imperial Study Room himself.

Immediately, there was a young man in his early twenties coming in from outside, wearing a green shirt bordered with gold thread, with a dragon jade pendant hanging from his waist.

This man was seven-point similar to Emperor Chengde, with a crown of jade and a tall stature. Even if it was the emperor who was going to meet with him, he had no fear on his face. After entering the imperial study, he never even knelt down, but raised his head instead. Look directly at Emperor Chengde.

This is one of the favorite sons of Emperor Chengde before, Zhou Zhen, the fifth prince born by the current empress.

Emperor Chengde was not the father of the first emperor.

The first emperor was weak, and none of the harem concubines were pregnant. In desperation, they had to adopt a child from the clan and be raised by the queen.

This child is Emperor Chengde.

The empress of the first emperor, now the empress dowager, was very kind to Emperor Chengde. Emperor Chengde was very grateful for her kindness, and when she reached the age of marrying a wife, she married her niece.

This is the first empress of Emperor Chengde. After the empress gave birth to a son and a daughter for Emperor Chengde, she died because of improper postpartum care.

At that time, the eldest prince was only two years old, crying all day long, and the newly-born little princess was even weaker like a cat. Emperor Chengde thought about going, and finally chose the scholarly family Wang's family because his parents died and kept filial piety one after another. The eldest lady who has been delayed until the age of 22 is still unmarried.