Chapter 1

Shin Y/n P.O.V

"Jennie get off me" i tried to shove the girl but she didn't even budge given how smaller i am than her "No, not until you call me Mommy" She smirks, still pinning my hands on the headboard "Nooo I don't wanna" i replied and this obviously made her mad— she took her hands away from my wrist making it's way to my waist ready to tickle me "Mommyyy" i gave in before she can even tickle me to death.

She smiles in glory and helped me fix myself "see, wasn't even that hard" jennie said whilst chuckling "easy for you to say cause you're not ticklish" i said, rolling my eyes "Getting a little bit sassy huh?" She said, sitting up helping me to regain my composure "learned from the best" i said, walking away but not without Jennie smacking my ass from behind "Jennie!!" I yelled but she just laughed "my bad, i just couldn't resist it" She replied- i ignored her and proceeded to go out of the room to get ready for the day.

I'm living with my 4 best friends since 3 years ago and just to remind you I didn't asked them to do this. We all met when we were around 5-6 years old and i could definitely say they aren't normal kids, they were all so protective over me that they wouldn't even let other kids play with me, and another not so fun fact we're the heirs of our family's businesses so they can be a bit arrogant, even i am at times.

Anyways i went to the kitchen and start preparing our breakfast but i could already feel the potion wearing off making me feel lightheaded "baby are you okay?" I heard Lisa's voice behind me, snaking her arms around my waist "yeah, just the potion" i answered, after a minute of being in lisa's arm the potion was completely gone making my ears and tails visible now "hmm cutie" lisa said, rubbing my ears making me slightly purr, throwing my head back on her chest "so sensitive as ever" lisa whispered on my ear "hey stop harassing y/n and let her finish her work" Jisoo walks up, winking at me "Good morning hubby" Chaeyoung also appeared followed by jennie.

They all went and sat down on the stool and after i fully cooked our breakfast; i placed our plates and foods on the table.

"Hubby where's your short?" Chaeng asked, whilst eating her pancake "Jennie took it" i replied glaring at jennie but she just smirked in response "i do like seeing you without shorts though" Jisoo joined in and the three agreed with her making me shook my head but it's nothing new, our relationship is definitely not normal as best friends.

After we finished eating they all went to their room to prepare for school while i washed our dishes, i usually prepare last because these women are lazy as hell so I can't really trust them with any house chores, after i was done with the dishes i also went in my room to take a bath and prepare for school.

I took my towel and went in my bathroom just to find Lisa already in it "lisa what are you doing here?" I asked her "my bathtub faucet wasn't working" she replied, i sigh and was about to walk away but lisa called out "Hey we're gonna be late in school, so just get in with me" She said, i guess she's right-i put my towel on the hanger and stripped off.

I went in the bathtub and I'm on the top of lisa laying, i could feel Lisa's hand touching my upper body allover and it makes me feel heated "Look at you getting turned on just by a touch" Lisa mumbled enough for me to hear, she grabbed my tail and slightly caress it, i moaned in pleasure and i already know this made lisa proud of herself— she stopped caressing my tail and starts moving her hand down to my core "I can't tell if this is water or you're just extremely horny" Lisa said, chuckling and it just hit me that we're probably gonna be late now "Lisa stop, let's not do this today" i stopped lisa's hand from entering me even though i did want it to happen "aw okay" she let me go and i went out of the bathroom first.

I grabbed my uniform (picture from above) and wear it, we all have different uniforms and usually you can arrange your own, my four best friends created mine though, ironically they don't wear their uniforms in school.

Lisa eventually went out of the bathroom after i was fully clothed; thank god cause if she seen me naked I'm sure she won't just stop at nothing "y/n aren't your skirt a little bit too short?" Lisa said, i look at the reflection of the mirror whilst I'm doing my eyeliner "I wonder who made it" i said, she rolls her eyes and went behind me holding my waist and my ass was on her groin "lisa" i muttered but she just stayed like that until i finished doing my make up "c'mon we're gonna be late" i tapped Lisa's hand which is on my waist "promise to sleep with me tonight?" Lisa said but before i can even answer my door flew open not literally of course "Yah!! Lalisa! Why are you still naked we're gonna be late for school" Chaeng barged in yelling at lisa who's grinning from ear to ear "ahh fine" lisa went out of my room and chaeng walks up to me with my potion on her hand "here" she handed it to me "thanks chaeng" i kissed her on the cheeks making her smile "you look really pretty hubby" she said; sitting on my bed "you too" i replied after downing my potion "let's go?" Chaeng asked and i nodded; i grabbed my bag and phone with me while i followed chaeng at the garage.

Jennie and jisoo was already on the car "y/n your skirt is too short" Jisoo scolded me "Unnie I didn't arranged my uniform remember who did it?" I said and they went silent, i sat between jisoo and chaeyoung while Jennie is on the driver seat, after 5 minutes of waiting lisa finally came out and sat in front with jennie.

(TIME SKIP)

We arrived at school in time cause we still have 15 minutes left before the class starts.

Jennie parked the car at the vip section and jisoo went out first opening the door for us, i went out of the car with chaeng.

Jennie and lisa eventually followed us, as we walk down the hallway we can already hear whispers and non-stop compliments coming from our fellow students.

Surprisingly not we all have the same schedules, I'd guess that they paid the headmaster for it "y/n let's sit at the back" Jisoo said and we all agreed, i went up first and Jisoo covered my skirt from behind.

I sat between jennie and lisa which is incredibly dangerous, as much as i love these two they're too hypersexual for my liking and i know some students already saw us having some intimate moment last school year.

I sigh in distress "princess are you okay?" Jisoo asked from the back "yes I'm fine" i replied and chaeng just kissed me on the head; she was sitting next to jisoo behind us.

After some time the bell rung and our professor also went in "good morning class" Mr. Choi greeted, he was also our professor in arts last school year but he's really strange and I don't trust him i just can't put my finger on it "this is our first day of school year, we're just gonna take this slow and go through school regulations and introduction so we can get to know each other more.. but since some of the students here already know each other why don't we just introduce the transferees?" Mr. Choi said "transferees stand up" he continued then 6 students stand up 4 girls and 2 dudes.

After the 5 students introduces themselves the last one turned around and made eye contact with me, making the girls confused whilst jennie just held my thigh "The name's Cha Eunwoo, i hope we can all get along" he said and bowed specifically to me(?) "Baby do you know him?" Lisa asked "i have no idea who he is but he's pretty" i answered, Jennie's grip on my thighs tightened almost digging her nails on my thigh "ouch jennie!" I whispered shout but she just ignored me.

The time passed by and the four of them are still sulking.

-To be continued
1,480 words