Chapter 4

Third Person P.O.V

"What are we gonna do now?" The blonde girl broke the silence, the girls we're still astonished by what just happened "let her leave" jisoo, the oldest said, but one of them is still not satisfied with the girl's suggestion "I'll take her back" Jennie implied, all the girls went silent and just tried to think of ways to get the hybrid girl.

-Next morning

Shin Y/n P.O.V

When i opened my eyes, I'm greeted with an unfamiliar room but i quickly realized that I'm no longer living with my best friends.

I was so lost in thoughts that i didn't even noticed that irene was inside the room "y/n, i called your mom and i told her that you should continue your studies and i will take care of you" irene said, carefully sitting beside me "what did they say?" I asked "They agreed but the engagement is still on, I'm really sorry" irene replied with a disappointment look on her face "unnie it got nothing to do with you so you don't have to be sorry" i reassured her and she finally smiled.

"Anyways it's already 5 am, you should get ready and eat breakfast since you're still going to school." irene said, petting my cat ears and leaving me alone in this room probably to give me some space to do my morning routine.

Irene is one of the people that knows about my hybrid stuffs that's why i trust her.

I took a bath, brushed my teeth, drunk the potion that my mom left in my bag, and finally went to pick some clothes to wear; i probably won't use my uniform since i left it in their house.

(your outfit, tbh this wouldn't be allowed in our school but it's a story so..💀)

Irene drove me to school, cause i obviously don't know how to drive.

I entered in my classroom and everyone went silent for a second "look she's not with them" "maybe they got tired of her" "now i can hit on her" lots of whispering can be heard and i definitely think they did it on purpose cause they'd be such a bad gossipers if not.

"Ms. Shin you're late and please be seated" our professor said.

I look at the back of the class and found them sitting with another girl, i averted my eyes and just went to sit with eunwoo.

"Good morning.. you're not wearing your uniform" eunwoo started and i can already feel that someone's glaring at us "Mm yeah, I don't feel like wearing it now" i replied "what a slut" i heard jennie saying at the back, i just shrugged it off and focused on the class until it finished.

The bell rung and everyone left without any care of what our professor was saying about our next project "so y/n, what happened to you and your best friends?" Eunwoo asked, picking up his notes and bag "sorry but I don't think it's any of your business" i snapped not even thinking that i probably sound like a bitch just now; i sigh and just grabbed my bag with me "stop right there" i heard a familiar voice calling me out, i turned around and found the four of them with their new girl "what?" I asked them "You've really turned into a whore didn't you?" Jennie started making me roll my eyes "if you don't have anything else to say then I'm off" i turned my back at them and was about to walk away "where do you think you're going" chaeng said grabbing my arm forcefully making me wince in pain "hey! Y/n are you okay?" Eunwoo run up to us and pushed them out of the way, i didn't say anything and just let eunwoo help me get out of that room.

"Sorry if i was being a bitch to tou earlier i just-" "y/n, i understand you don't have to apologize to me" eunwoo said, still accompanying me to get into my next class.

We arrived at my next class and we bid our goodbyes.

The worst part of this is i can't sit anywhere except at the back of the class cause we have sitting arrangement in this class, meaning i have to sit with them.

I sigh in distress and thank goodness they're still not here, i looked outside the window and starts spacing out without any thoughts.

"Hmm how lucky" i heard shuffling and voices making me slightly flinch "is our little kitty scared now that she's alone?" Lisa whispered at me, making sure that her lips brushes onto my ear, she was cut off when our teacher entered the room; jennie and lisa sat beside me while chaeng and jisoo sat at their usually seat which is just behind us.

"You look so hot that it makes me want to fuck you right now" jennie whispered at me without anyone noticing, she snakes her hand on my thigh which is close to my center "jennie-" "shh" she shushed me and it just hit me that these girls are probably bipolar cause they literally just called me a slut earlier and now Jennie's doing this to me.

Her hands slowly went inside my dress making me shiver at her touch, we made an eye contact and she's already smirking knowing that I can't fight her back.

But the eye contact was broken when she pushed my underwear aside with her finger and starts rubbing my folds slowly making me close my eyes at the pleasure, and I'm sure this made her so proud of herself.

"Try not to make a sound... Kitten"

to be continued
955 words

Note:

Our classes starts again so I can't really update as much lol, and thank you for reading this trashy book omg😭😭 can't believe y'all actually take time to read it.

And also i want to give credits to someone who gave me some of the ideas to continue this book, thank you!!