Chapter 7

Shin Y/n P.O.V

"So y/n.. you made a new friend?" Irene cut to the chase "I wouldn't say new friend, she probably just wanted to mess around" i replied, but before irene can even reply my phone suddenly rang "sorry, it's mom" i mouthed to irene and she just smile in response.

"Mom what is it?" I asked not wanting to beat around the bush "come at the estate, i want you to meet your fiancé" mom said demandingly, i look at irene and she nodded turning the car back to head to my mom's "I'll be there" after that mom hangs up, and i almost threw my phone outside the car.

After a few minutes, irene and i already arrived at my family's estate and their maid came to greet us "Ms. Shin, your parents are expecting you" she bowed, i smile and greeted her back—i was about to go in with irene when the maid suddenly stopped us "Ms. Shin I'm afraid your friend can't come with you, it is your mom's order" she said, looking very stoic "but-" "it's okay y/n, I'm guessing this is very confidential so just text me when the meeting is over" irene said, we both hug each other and i went in to this hellish house.

I went into the living room and to my surprise soyeon was there with a very tall dude, soyeon looked at me with the same shock and puzzled face "mom.." i greeted grabbing everyone's attention making me a bit uncomfortable "oh you're here, come" mom signalled me to get closer and so i did "this is your fiance" dad introduce the dude "I'm Jeon Wonwoo, hope to get along with you" he stand up and bowed thirty degree, which i respect at least "I'm y/n as you already know" i bowed the same and i can already see my parents with a very ecstatic smile on their face, i look at soyeon and she just look away "oh you probably know each other this is my sister Soyeon" he said, i just ignored his remark and sat beside mom.

"So we've decided that you should move in with wonwoo, and get married as soon as possible" mom casually dropped the bomb without even considering my decision "mom i-" "it's final" dad spoke; meaning they won't change their mind, i choke up on my own saliva not wanting to cry in front of these people, i look at wonwoo and strangely his smiles calmed me down a bit "may i have a conversation with y/n?" Wonwoo requested, both mom and dad look reluctant at first but ended up leaving the room.

The only people left in this room was Wonwoo and Soyeon "are you okay?" Wonwoo approached me but in a fine distance "your parents are very shitty" Soyeon said without any care to the maids that are hearing this, it made me chuckle and appreciate the care that they both have "thank you but I'm fine it's nothing new" i replied, Soyeon went to sit next to me and sigh "you know as much as it sounded bad.. i think it'll be better for you to live with wonwoo" soyeon remarked "and if you're not comfortable to live with me then soyeon can move in with us" wonwoo added.

(10 minutes later)

The meeting ended and the three of us came to an agreement that we'll live altogether but I'll have to drop out of school after the wedding cause we need to perform our duty to the company since I'll be taking over it.

Irene was already outside when i went out since i texted her while ago "so how did the meeting go?" Irene asks, opening the car door for me "it went unexpectedly good" i said "I'm glad" irene replied.

(Meanwhile)
At Blackpink's house

"Unnie, we should apologize to y/n and be friends with her again" Jennie spoke up to the girls, Jennie without a doubt is ready to change for y/n and definitely regretted everything that she did "as i said give her some time and space, we'll approach her when she's comfortable with us" Jisoo said, this girl on the other hand wants to be careful of how she acts around y/n; out of all the girls jisoo is the most compassionate among them "i miss my hubby" Chaeyoung teared up, cuddling with her plushie—chaeng is neutral about this situation she wants to be around y/n but also doesn't want to scare y/n so she's in between the two "i honestly miss seeing her smile especially when we tease her" lisa added; lisa is the same as Jennie she wants to change for y/n and uncontrollably miss the cat girl as lisa's cats often reminded her of y/n.

But all these regrets might be too late as y/n was already about to get married with a fine man.

-To be continued
867 words

Note: GUYSSSSS OMG WE HIT THE 1K READ lmao, I'm still in disbelief that ppl actually read this book, but on the other hand i can update every once in a while now since I've already finished all the tasks in school.