Chapter 2

⚠️ WARNING!! (There'll be a smut a head so read at your own risks) WARNING!! ⚠️

Shin Y/n P.O.V

After our homeroom guidance, the five of us went to the cafe cause we still have 15 minutes left before the next class "y/n wait up!" I stopped on my tracks and so did my best friends, he walked up to me but lisa stopped him from getting to near to me "watch it" jisoo said whilst jennie is still holding me on my waist and chaeng is glaring on him "uhm.. i just- i just wanna talk to her" eunwoo said, i do feel kinda bad for him cause i genuinely don't know who he is and the girls are ready to jump him already "sure" i answered and the girls turned to me "y/n-" "guys it's fine it's not like I'll be murdered in school" i replied giggling and jennie just sighed letting me go but not without grabbing my ass "really jennie" i muttered and she just shrugged, eunwoo looked at us completely puzzled; i cleared my throat and followed him behind.

We stopped at the gym and sat on the bench "do you really not remember me?" He asked breaking the silence "No.." i answered and i could see his expressions changing between confusion and sadness, it definitely made me feel bad "we promised each other that we're gonna marry when we grow up, i was your first friend" eunwoo said, and now it clicked to me he was my childhood friend but to think he's taking our promise too seriously is amazing in a way "how'd you find me?" I asked "i didn't, it was a complete coincidence i just heard the students talking about you and your... best friends" he said, trailing off at the best friends part "and i only confirmed it when i saw your eyes" he explained and honestly I'm still in shock not knowing how to process it "oh that's great I'm happy that we get to meet now but i need to go, our class is about to start in 5" i said, he nodded and so it was my que to leave.

I went to the cafe and found the girls on our usual spot "what did you two talked about?" Jisoo asked as soon as she saw me, i sat besides chaeng who's drinking her vanilla latte "oh that he was my childhood friend and stuff" i said, telling them half of the story and i of course left the 'promise' part, after chaeng finished her drink we went to our next class and the day quickly passed by.

(After school)

"Jennie take y/n home, chaeng and i have a meeting with the other councils" Jisoo said; she walks up to me and kissed me on my forehead "I'll see you later princess" she said, chaeyoung also kissed me except it was near my lips "see ya hubby" she said and they both went on their way to SCO (Student council office).

And now I'm left with Jennie and Lisa once again and I'm honestly wishing that i should've just waited for jisoo and chaeng to finish their meeting "let's go my love" Jennie took my hand followed by lisa.

I was about to sit on he backseat when lisa stopped me "baby come here" she said, signalling me to sit on her lap so that the three of us in front "No I'm good" i refused knowing that this is gonna end up with me not being able to walk the next day but of course they don't take any refusal from me "Come" Jennie said sternly, and so i did.

I sat on lisa's lap and given how short my skirt is; my underwear is practically showing now that I'm sitting in this kind of position "You look incredibly hot" Lisa said, caressing my thighs— Jennie drove off and lisa is still busy touching me everywhere "Wanna fuck?" She asked boldly but jennie seems unfazed as usual "Stop spitting nonsense" i said, she rolled her eyes and just continued kissing and sucking my collarbone that'll probably leave a huge hickey while her hands is still working underneath my skirt.

Jennie stopped the car at red light and finally looked at us "come here" she said, she grabbed me away from lisa and sat me on top of her like i was just a doll that got taken "ugh i swear to god" lisa groaned and started sulking, jennie just ignored her and started kissing me passionately her tongue battling with mine until she won, but we got cut off when the green light flashes.

I sigh knowing that this was gonna happen, i nuzzled on Jennie's neck and doze off to sleep.

Third Person P.O.V

As the girl fell asleep on Jennie's shoulder, Jennie felt even more turned on because of how y/n's ass grinding on her but of course she resisted herself on fucking the girl on her lap until she's contented.

They finally got home after some time and the girl is still sleeping like a baby "I'll bring her to her room" Jennie whispered to lisa but the latter girl didn't seem to like this but complied either way— Jennie carried the small girl on her arms and placed her on the bed but the image in front of her is just too much for her to handle.

The small girl's lingerie is already showing beneath the short skirt that she's wearing and her hair was a mess but she still look magnificent, y/n is like a succubus that seduces everyone near her.

"Fuck" jennie muttered as she felt the potion wearing off as soon as the potion was gone her sweats had a huge bulge.

Shin Y/n P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of someone groaning and a few whimpers, i squint my eyes and found jennie standing in front of me "Jennie?" I called out— she finally noticed me and she sighs "the potion was gone and as you can see" she took her hands away from her sweats and there it is her dick being hard as a rock, i rolled my eyes and signalled her to come near me "I'll take care of it" i said.

I took her sweats down and boxer but as soon as her boxer's was gone her vigour dick hit my face "this is-" "fuck just do it" jennie cuts me off— grabbing my head and shoving it on her dick, i tried to fight back the tears that is forming in my eyes but it was no use, i swirl my tongue around her dick "ugh shit baby" she moaned, i bop my head up and down making sure to finish this quickly before the others come back "baby I'm close" jennie said breathlessly— after a minute jennie finally came and i of course swallowed it all "you look hot like that" jennie muttered under her breath and i just giggled but i was stopped when jennie locked the door and comes back with a lustful eyes "Jen-" "take your clothes off" jennie ordered sternly "jennie wait the others will arrive soon" i said trying to stop her but i should've known that she wouldn't listen to me especially when she's horny like this.

I sigh in defeat and stripped off of my uniform, as soon as i was naked Jennie didn't waste any time and connected her lips with mine, exploring it with her tongue— she carried me while we're still making out and placed me on my bed, she stopped kissing me and looked at my collarbone full of hickeys made from lisa and this made her furious, she starts going down to my core and starts fingering me without any warning making me moan her name so loud that i bet lisa heard that from her room "you like that huh?" She smirked satisfied at my reaction "yes~" i moaned once again and this made her happy, she put her tongue out and starts flicking my inside along with her fingers going in and out of my vagina "Fuckkk jennie put it in" i screamed, grabbing Jennie's hair "you know the safe word my love" she said finally slowing down, i hesitated at saying it but I'm too sexually frustrated right now to give an f about it "fuck me hard daddy" i said and this made Jennie even more harder.

"Get ready not being able to walk"

—To be continued
1413 words