Chapter 3.2

Shin Y/n P.O.V

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face, i look around and found my phone on my nightstand "fuck" i muttered, it's already 8:58 am. I was about to stand up but my legs just gave up on it's own making me fall on my bed again, i sigh they really overdid it last night.

I took my phone again and texted chaeyoung asking why didn't they wake me up; after a minute she replied and said i didn't need to go to school anymore.

And it just hit me about what my mother said last night, I'm getting engaged.

I looked at my contacts and thought of inviting someone over, after a few ringing she finally answered the phone.

"Hey y/n, what's up?" "Unnie will you come over here please?" I asked her, i heard a few ruffling "sure where?" "Our house, still the old address" i replied and she hummed saying goodbye; ending the call.

(Time skip)

I heard a knock on the door and i tried to balance myself; opening the door "Unnie!!" I yelled throwing myself to irene, she laughs at this carrying me inside the house whilst closing the door.

"What happened?" Irene asks me, she probably noticed how hard I'm limping "stuffs happened" i replied, she roll her eyes "they did it again didn't they?" She asks, well more of like confirming it "unnie don't worry, I'll be soon leaving this house" i explained everything that happened to irene and she finally lightened up "that's good, if you'd like you can stay with me" irene offered "I'll think about it" i teasingly said and she giggled.

I heard the front door opening making me slightly flinched.

I love them as my best friends but what they're doing to me sometimes makes me think otherwise, it's toxic.

"Y/n why is there a car-" Jisoo didn't get to finished her sentence when she saw irene "hmm" she hummed without saying anything "it's been a while" irene said, then the rest of the girls finally arrived at the scene too "y/n what's the meaning of this?" Jennie glared at me.

One thing that we also talked about is I can't have any visitors unless it's mom and dad.

I shivered at jennie's words "Guys it's not what you-" "I'm taking her with me" irene cuts me off; taking my hands which is shaking so much "sorry but no" chaeyoung butted in with a very polite yet daring voice "She's ours" she continued, chaeyoung went closer to me and stared at my eyes menacingly "Right y/n?" Before i can even answer, irene pulled me with her, carrying me on her back "we're going now, you can visit her if you'd like but you're not taking her away" irene said coldly, the girls didn't replied and they just let us walked away.

Irene placed me on her car seat which is beside the driver seat.

"It's okay y/n, you're safe now."

-to be continued
506 words

Note:
This is only a extension of the last chapter that's why it's so short lol.

And irene finally saved y/n from her best friends but I'm sure they wouldn't just let her go like this, also y/n is gonna inherit her family's business soon!

There'll be a lot of plots coming in next chapters so i hope you guys enjoy it.

Also thank you for everyone who's voting and reading this shitty book💀 y'all can dm me or whatever and tell me if you want me to add something in the book.