Chapter 11

Previously:
Y/n noticed the girls that were staring at her of course but the next she did left everyone's jaw dropped.

Shin Y/n P.O.V

I walked up towards lisa and acted like i was about to kiss her but i was actually going for her ear to whisper to her "i guess you missed this body?" I said, and not gonna lie saying that to her made me cringe but it's whatever.

I left her with a kiss on her cheek and went back to the girls "i guess you're sober up" Soyeon raised her eyebrow with a smirk "not really it was just a front" i replied and I'm telling the truth- i still feel like these humans are spinning around "then what are we waiting for? Let's jump in" Joy excitedly said and we all followed her jumping into the pool.

Third Person P.O.V

After what y/n did to lisa- the three girls run towards her way and immediately asked her what y/n told her "uhh.." Lisa who's still unable to process what just happened to her couldn't speak to her friends so they were left frustrated and curious on to what y/n said to lisa.

Jisoo who's always so calm went to the bar and drunk quite a few shots enough to make her have courage but also impulsive.

On the other hand Jennie was just staring at the girl from afar trying to calm herself down and being careful not to scare y/n away again.

While Chaeyoung takes her clothes off leaving her on her swim suit making the crowd cheer for her as she went in to the pool making her way to y/n. But before she can even get close to her Soyeon stopped her on her way "what do you think you're doing?" Soyeon raised her eyebrow "none of your business?" Chaeyoung said- y/n who's still no drunk as hell sensed a commotion from behind her so she stopped the two and step between them "do you need something?" Y/n asked chaeyoung "i just wanted to talk to you, can't i do that?" Chaeyoung said with a very loving eyes staring deep into y/n's "chaeyoung.. stop" y/n warned the girl "please y/n just one chance" chaeyoung pulls y/n gently close to her holding y/n's waist- lips almost touching "chaeng you don't understand" Y/n sigh tears forming in her eyes "I'm here alright?" Chaeyoung hugged y/n and starts comforting her.

The others were watching them and of course they were jealous at this sight but they know better than to interrupt them right now especially when soyeon is there with y/n.

Chaeyoung noticed that y/n's breathing started to slow down and she's already snoring, chaeng couldn't help but to find this cute "Soyeon I'm taking her home, just this time please?" Chaeng pleaded soyeon- and soyeon contemplated whether to let chaeyoung go with y/n especially when y/n is unconscious.

"No I'll go with you" Soyeon decided, Chaeng sighed but she thought it's better than nothing.

Chaeyoung carried y/n out of the pool since the girl already fell asleep, Jennie noticed this "what happened to her?" She asked worriedly "she just fell asleep don't worry and I'm taking her home" Jennie was about to argue with chaeyoung but Jisoo stepped in "taking her home? You mean our home?" Jisoo is definitely drunk and everyone can tell "I'm taking her home" Jisoo pushed Jennie out of the way but Jennie just grabbed her hands before she can even touch y/n "No you're drunk" Jennie said sternly, she looks back to chaeyoung and she mouthed her to go.

Park Chaeyoung P.O.V

I waited for soyeon and y/n as they both get dressed in the cubicle because i already dressed up before them.

"Let's go" Soyeon helped y/n walk out of the cubicle and i hurriedly carried y/n since they're taking too long and Soyeon's probably already tired from taking care of y/n.

We made our way through the crowds and went to the garage with my jeep parked in there, Soyeon opened the door for me as i carefully placed y/n at the back and they both sat there.

The drive went smoothly and uncomfortable but i couldn't careless.

(At Chaeyoung's Main House)

"You guys can sleep in my room, I'll sleep in the guest room" i said- y/n is still in my arm carrying her upstairs to my room "why's that?" Soyeon asked me and i just shrugged "cause it's more comfortable in my room" i replied and it went silent again.

We reached my room and i carefully placed y/n on the mattress "Just call me when you need some-" before i can even finish my sentence Soyeon's phone suddenly rang "hold on a sec" soyeon step out of the room leaving me alone with this angel.

I sigh and sat besides y/n- admiring her angelic face "I'm sorry" i muttered under my breath "Sorry I didn't treated you like a princess" i caressed her hair just silently staring at nothing but my peaceful time ended when soyeon barged in the room "sorry i need to go, my brother's picking me up and don't you dare lay a hand on her" Soyeon glared at me, i chuckled and takes my hand off of y/n.

After assuring Soyeon that i won't do something inappropriate she finally left the house.

I walked back in to my room and takes a shower to freshen up before going to bed.

After taking a shower i found y/n sitting up; half awake "do you need something?" I hurriedly assisted her "No, why...?" She was trying to say something but i just couldn't understand it, i was about to touch her but she slapped my hand away from her "sorry" i apologized and she finally looked at me "i missed you" i said-her eyes finally softening after hearing those words "chaeyoung" she mumbled "give me another chance please?" I begged and i noticed that her eyes are watering again "please come back to me" i slowly went closer to her hoping that she'll take my hand but what she did was above from my expectation.

She hugged me and starts crying "you dummy! I missed you too" she starts crying even harder when i hugged her back.

The rest of the night was just me and her cuddling while i sang for her.

--To be continued

A/n:

Sorry for the late update as usual lol, but yey! Y/n and Chaeyoung finally made up, i wonder how will the other members redeem their selves to y/n??