Chapter 8

Shin Y/n P.O.V

Yesterday was the meeting with my fiancé and we've already agreed that I'm living with them tomorrow and he'll apparently drive me to school and pick me up but it's only until our marriage cause I'll have to stop going to school after that.

I already prepared myself and put on a light make up before coming downstairs to wait for Wonwoo.

(Your outfit)

"Y/n! Your ride's here" i heard irene yelling outside the room, i grabbed my bag and phone with me then went out the house not before saying bye to irene.

"You look good" Wonwoo complimented "thank you" i said- i went in to his car and sat on the shotgun "you should at least let me open the door for you" he joked, i rolled my eyes playfully "Maybe if you beg me then I'll consider it" i joked back, and both of us kept this going on til we arrived in school.

Coincidentally my ex best friends were in the parking lot too, wonwoo stopped the car beside them and got out of the car to open the door for me which made me chuckle at his silliness "my lady" he offered his hand and guided me out of his car "thank you" i thanked him, trying to stop myself from bursting out laughing.

"Well then, I'm off text me when your class is over" wonwoo bid his goodbye since outsiders obviously can't get into our school "I will, be careful on your way" i patted his shoulder- i almost forgot about the girls behind him because of his silliness, i cleared my throat and went in the school.

Third Person P.O.V

The four girls were in disbelief when they saw what happened in the parking lot but they knew that they don't have any rights to be jealous now and just thinking about it hurts them even more.

"I think we should at least say hi to her" Lisa said, they all want to do that but they just don't have the courage yet after all the things that they have done to her "hm" jisoo agreed- they all went after y/n and went in to the hallway and there they saw their ex best friend busy with putting her notes in her locker.

Shin Y/n P.O.V

"Y/n.." i closed my locker and found the four of them standing in front of me "uh hey" i said awkwardly not knowing what they want from me now "How are you?" Jisoo asked, it definitely caught me off guard i thought they were here to call me a whore again "great" with that i walked off and left them in the hallway; being in the same area with them makes me feel anxious.

After a minute the girls also went in the room and they still sat beside me.

The class begun after the bell rang and information technology was our first sub, the class went on smoothly since I didn't pay any mind to the people around me and just focused on our topic.

(Lunch Break)

I was on my way to the cafe but i saw soyeon with her friends walking towards me "y/n, eat with us" soyeon said, i look at her friends and they all look nice for a cheerleaders i guess i just watched too much movies my mind became shallow "you look even prettier now that i get to take a closer look at your face" Sana said, i know all their names because well.. they're obviously also popular "thanks, you all look magnificent" i complimented back and i did really mean it "Anyway let's go" soyeon dragged me with them gently.

We all sat at their usual table and soyeon sat me beside her "y/n" soyeon called me "yes?" "I heard the girls talked to you earlier?" She asked- her expressions changing into something I can't comprehend "yes they did" i replied "we gotta fix your self, don't be such a pushover" Joy said, whilst drinking her coffee "I'm not-" "yes you are" joy cut me off "wait how'd they know about what happened between me and the girls anyways" i asked soyeon "babe the whole school knows" bibi chuckled "anyways your appearance and the way you dressed already looks perfect" soyeon looked me up and down making me shift a little bit "but your confidence and your personality in general.. we need to work on it and turn you into a bad bitch" Soyeon smirked.

-To be continued
755 words