Chapter 14

Shin Y/n's P.O.V

"Take me to the Blackpink's house" i said, i know it sounds really stupid after avoiding and ignoring them but i just don't see the point of this issue anymore and they were my 'best friends' for such a long time "are you sure?" Wonwoo asked me, he was looking at me worriedly "yeah, I'd have to face them sooner or later anyway" he nodded and hit the gas 'i hope I'm making the right decision.'

(A little while later)

We finally arrived at the house and i couldn't hear any shouting or noises outside so i assumed all of them are still in school 'fortunately i have a spare key' i opened the door and surprisingly they managed not to destroy the whole house considering only jisoo and i do the house chores.

"Y/n i still have a meeting to attend to, are you gonna be okay by yourself?" Wonwoo broke the ice once again "sure, take care" i smiled at him "You as well...call me if something bad happened" he bid one last time before exiting the house.

After wonwoo left the house i start going through their rooms, just because I'm curious to see if it's still the same 'Lisa's room is still definitely the messiest' after going around the house i decided to sleep in my old room for the meantime.

Third Person's P.O.V

After the school was over Jennie was the first one to go home while Lisa went out with some girl, as for Jisoo and Chaeyoung they stayed at the student council's office to discuss the school's funding and for the upcoming event.

Jennie has arrived at home; unaware of the fact that the girl she fears to see the most was sleeping in their house, she went to her room and immediately tuck herself in bed ready to hit the hay right after she gets home from school.

As for y/n she's also sleeping very peacefully but got woken up when she heard a slam on the door which jennie created when she went into her room. Y/n immediately sat up straight 'are they already at home or is it a robber' y/n starts jumping into weird conclusion that someone might've broken in while she was sleeping because usually when the girls at home they don't just stay quiet and calm.

She decided to peek in the window to see if there's a car outside and surely enough Jennie's car was there, she finally calmed down and erased the thought of getting murdered in this house.

She went out of her room and knocked on Jennie's room which is only beside hers, after knocking several times; the door finally swung open and was greeted by a sleepy Jennie. But Jennie being jennie immediately closed her door after seeing Y/n outside of her room 'wtf am i still dreaming? I must've still dreaming there's no way she's here' Jennie was beyond confused and shocked, she opened her door once more and found y/n glaring at her—Jennie slammed the door close again 'This is too real to be a dream' "Jennie Kim! Open the damn door!" she heard y/n's voice from outside of her room; finally snapping out of her thoughts.

Jennie opened her door and was greeted by a furious y/n "are you done playing with your door?"

--to be continued