Chapter 10

Shin Y/n P.O.V

Soyeon taught me lots of things that honestly gave me culture shock, 1st rule is whenever someone's being rude to you, be rude to them too and double the attitude, 2nd don't be a pushover and be a little bit cocky and arrogant to give the people an impression that I'm not someone that they can just push around but don't be too arrogant at the same time, and the list goes on.

"Now that we're done with that, we need to go to the party since it's already starting by the time we get there" Joy said, we all headed at bibi's van and I'm seated between Soyeon and Sana "remember be a flirt but don't give anyone a chance, boys in our school sucks anyways" Soyeon exclaimed making me chuckled, i heard sana yawning so i offered her my shoulder so she could lean on me "Thanks baby"

-At the party

We stopped in front of a mansion that honestly doesn't surprise me given that I'm studying in a prestigious school "let's go" soyeon tapped my butt not in inappropriate way of course, all of us went out of the car and we can already hear the loud music even from this distance "this is gonna be a hell of a night" Bibi sounding excited for the first time, Sana wrapped her arms around mine and we went in to the house,the music even get louder as we went in.

"Let's go to the bar first" Joy shouted for us to hear and we all agreed to go there so we followed joy almost losing her in a crowd good thing we're all holding hands.

After a minute of pushing people away that felt like an hour we finally saw the bar and we all seated on the stool "hi girls what can i get for you?" A very familiar looking guy asked but I can't quite see him because of the lights flashing around and my poor eyesight doesn't help either "Y/n?" The guy asked, i squint my eyes and took a closer look at him "Eunwoo? I didn't know you do bartending" i replied "long story, anyways what would girls like to have?" Eunwoo smiled at us waiting for the girls to pick their alcohol "anything strong liquor, are you fine with that y/n?" Soyeon asked me and i nod even though i don't really know my alcohol tolerance yet "alright" eunwoo starts doing his thing.

After 5 minutes of us waiting, eunwoo finally gave us our drink "here's to our new girl who'll be the baddest bitch in our school!!" Joy shouted once again and we all clink our glasses together.

Third Person P.O.V

Time passes by and the 2 girls are already slurring with their words except for soyeon and joy who's currently looking after the drunken y/n and sana "look at these idiots" joy laughing at the two girls who's grinding at each other on the dance floor not far away from joy and soyeon "let's go to the pool, let's sober those two up" soyeon said, joy followed her from behind.

Soyeon pulled the drunken girls out of the dance floor as they made their way to the bathroom with their swimsuit "alright this'll be hard, take care of sana and I'll take care of y/n" soyeon said to joy, she snatched y/n's swimsuit out of the girl's bag and helped y/n in the cubicle "hurry take your dress off" soyeon ordered to the half-awake girl "ooh is my sister in law flirting with me?" Y/n said teasingly whilst winking at soyeon "okay first of all you're not my type so just hurry up" soyeon shut the girl up and continued helping the girl out with her swimsuit

(Y/N's swimsuit)

After minutes of joy and soyeon struggling with their friends swimsuit the four of them finally are finally wearing their individual swimsuit that they bought when they were in the mall earlier.

They went outside the house where the pool is located and the people can't help but to stare at these girls that just walked in- unbeknownst to everyone that there are certain girls who wanted to take y/n in their room and keep the girl awake until they get tired of each other "fuck she's so hot" jennie muttered under her breath; thinking how she's so lucky that she took the pill or else she'd already have a boner.

Jisoo stared at the girl quietly with the drink on her hand "well this is something new, y/n usually doesn't let her body shown to anyone" jisoo exclaimed, lisa agreed with the older girl "i know right especially not with these strangers around her" lisa added. While chaeyoung just lust over y/n while trying not to make it obvious to everyone.

Y/n noticed the girls that were staring at her of course but the next she did left everyone's jaw dropped.

-to be continued

A/n: this chapter will have a pt.2 since i couldn't finish it right now, cause I'm quite busy with my school works.

Also I'm sorry for not updating for so long!!❤